Updated on March 1st, 2023
- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Error Code: ValueNotSupported. Not assigned to Customer X
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Setting Up International Warehouse Group
- Setting Up Kelly Global Logistics
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager API Permissions
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Alerts
- Amazon MCF
- ApparelMagic OMS
- Bergen Logistics
- CIO Direct
- Connected Business
- Core Warehouse
- CoreCommerce OMS
- CSV Warehouse
- Dear OMS
- EasyPost Fulfillment
- Feature List
- Good Cang
- Infoplus Commerce
- Katana MRP
- Landmark Global
- Moulton Logistics
- NetSuite OMS
- Northstar Automation
- Omni Logistics
Quickbooks Commerce OMS (Formerly TradeGecko)
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration Overview
- Setting Up Quickbooks Commerce OMS
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Tax Settings
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Order Settings
- Vend POS to Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration
- Ebay to Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration
- Orders Are Loading Into TradeGecko Without Ship Methods
- Quickbooks Commerce order_line_items.variant can't be blank
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS error: The access token expired
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS - The access token was revoked
- Quickbooks Commerce Customer Linking
- Duplicate Orders Created in Quickbooks Commerce
- Rakuten Super Logistics
- Red Stag Fulfillment
- RF Pathways
- Rockpoint Logistics
- Ruby Has
- Ship Central
- Ship-Right Solutions
- Shopping Cart Fulfillment
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Settings Order
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS - Cannot acknowledge inventory for non-manual sales channels
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Inventory Not Syncing (Sync Per Order Manager Sales Channel Mode)
- How to enable inventory sync from Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Vin eRetail
- Wolin Design Group
- Zoho Inventory
- 3PL Central
Vend POS to Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration
Extensiv Integration Manager integrates the Vend POS and Quickbooks Commerce systems very tightly for a seamless data flow keeping both systems in sync.
With this setup:
- Vend acts as the frontend POS system that can be used from many retail locations at once.
- Quickbooks Commerce acts as the backend Inventory Management system that tracks inventory across all Vend retail stores as well your online stores and marketplace listings.
Below is a description of all the types of data that Integration Manager keeps in sync across the two systems.
Sales Orders created in Vend will sync to Quickbooks Commerce.
Order returns and cancellations created in Vend will sync to Quickbooks Commerce.
Products created or updated in Quickbooks Commerce will sync to Vend.
Products created or updated in Vend will not be synced to Quickbooks Commerce . Updates made directly in Vend may be overwritten by Quickbooks Commerce .
Product rules in Quickbooks Commerce and Vend
- Please ensure that SKU in Quickbooks Commerce does not contain special character. Only alphabet and numbers are allowed.
- Parent Products Names must be unique in Quickbooks Commerce.
- The maximum number of variants allowed for a single Parent Product, in Vend, is 200.
- Please DO NOT modify products directly in Vend. Otherwise, Vend internal product ID would be changed and Integration Manager would lose track of Product Sync.
- Read all the Vend Product Sync Requirements.
Composite Products cannot be synced from Quickbooks Commerce to Vend without issues. You must perform the following actions:
- In the Integration Manager Merchant tab > Edit Setup, turn off the Download Composite Products option.
- Keep the Composite Components as Individual Items in Quickbooks Commerce.
- Manually create any Composite Products in Vend as needed.
These steps are necessary because the Vend API does not support Composite Products, so there is no way for them to be synced otherwise.
Receiving a purchase order in Vend will sync that inventory information to Quickbooks Commerce.
Purchase orders created in Quickbooks Commerce will not show up in Vend. Once they are received, the inventory in Vend will be adjusted to match though.
Performing stock returns in Vend will sync that information to Quickbooks Commerce.
Stock returns created in Quickbooks Commerce will not show up in Vend as returns. The inventory in Vend will be adjusted to match though.
Creating a location transfer in Vend will sync that same transfer location to Quickbooks Commerce. Both locations must also exist in Quickbooks Commerce and be connected via Integration Manager.
Location transfers created in Quickbooks Commerce will not show up as transfers in Vend. They will show up as item adjustments in both Vend locations. One negative and one positive.
Inventory cycle counts or stocktakes performed in Vend will sync that information to Quickbooks Commerce. Performing a cycle count in Quickbooks Commerce will perform a standard adjustment in Vend.
DO NOT perform stock adjustments in Vend without using one of the procedures listed above. Otherwise your adjustment will be overwritten.
You may perform adjustments in Quickbooks Commerce. They will be synced to Vend.
Vend Cart Settings
Only pull orders with the selected Order Status.
Only sync order and inventory with the given Outlet in Vend.
This is a required field for Quickbooks Commerce users. If you have multiple Vend Outlets, setup one Integration Manager connection per outlet.
Send Cancellation/Return To WMS
Should Integration Manager sends order cancellation/return requests to WMS?
Default to Outlet Address
If an order does not have address info, should Integration Manager put the Outlet address on the order instead?
Send Stock Adjustment to WMS (Beta)
Should Integration Manager send Stock Adjustments from Vend to Quickbooks Commerce? Ex. Stock Take, Stock Transfer, and Item Purchase/Return.
Push Product Details
Should Integration Manager also push Product Details, such as name, description, and prices, to Vend?
If you connect your Quickbooks Commerce account to multiple Vend Outlets (under the same Vend account), you will need to enable Push Product Details for ONLY ONE of the connected Vend Carts.
Cart Products Retail Price
If Push Product Details is enabled, which price field should be used as item Retail Price?
If Custom is selected, please type in Quickbooks Commerce Price List name for Retail Price.
Cart Products Supply Price
If Push Product Details is enabled, which price field should be used as item Supply Price?
If Custom is selected, please type in Quickbooks Commerce Price List name for Supply Price.
Once you have created your Integration Manager account, please use the following guides to connect your account to Quickbooks Commerce (as your WMS) and Vend (as a Cart).