Updated on February 14th, 2023
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Error Code: ValueNotSupported. Not assigned to Customer X
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Setting Up International Warehouse Group
- Setting Up Kelly Global Logistics
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager API Permissions
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Alerts
- Amazon MCF
- ApparelMagic OMS
- Bergen Logistics
- CIO Direct
- Connected Business
- Core Warehouse
- CoreCommerce OMS
- CSV Warehouse
- Dear OMS
- EasyPost Fulfillment
- Feature List
- Good Cang
- Infoplus Commerce
- Katana MRP
- Landmark Global
- Moulton Logistics
- NetSuite OMS
- Northstar Automation
- Omni Logistics
Quickbooks Commerce OMS (Formerly TradeGecko)
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration Overview
- Setting Up Quickbooks Commerce OMS
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Tax Settings
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Order Settings
- Vend POS to Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration
- Ebay to Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration
- Orders Are Loading Into TradeGecko Without Ship Methods
- Quickbooks Commerce order_line_items.variant can't be blank
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS error: The access token expired
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS - The access token was revoked
- Quickbooks Commerce Customer Linking
- Duplicate Orders Created in Quickbooks Commerce
- Rakuten Super Logistics
- Red Stag Fulfillment
- RF Pathways
- Rockpoint Logistics
- Ruby Has
- Ship Central
- Ship-Right Solutions
- Shopping Cart Fulfillment
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Settings Order
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS - Cannot acknowledge inventory for non-manual sales channels
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Inventory Not Syncing (Sync Per Order Manager Sales Channel Mode)
- How to enable inventory sync from Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Stitch Labs OMS
- Vin eRetail
- Wolin Design Group
- Zoho Inventory
- 3PL Central
Quickbooks Commerce OMS Tax Settings
This article covers the tax options available when sending orders through Extensiv Integration Manager to Quickbooks Commerce .
These options are all configurable per order source. You will find these settings in the Integration Manager Carts tab by selecting the desired cart, clicking Edit Setup, and scrolling down to the Quickbooks Commerce Price Settings section.
Order tax treatment
When loading orders into Quickbooks Commerce, should we report to Quickbooks Commerce that the tax is Inclusive or Exclusive.
- Inclusive: Item price already includes all taxes. European Style.
- Exclusive: Taxes are added on top of the item price. USA Style.
- Quickbooks Commerce Default: Don't specify. Use settings configured in your Quickbooks Commerce account. (Default)
Dynamic item tax rate
When loading orders into Quickbooks Commerce , should Integration Manager calculate the tax rate based on the item price and taxable amount, or let Quickbooks Commerce determine the tax rate?
- No: Use the Tax settings in Quickbooks Commerce to determine the tax rate for orders. (Default)
- Yes: Have Integration Manager calculate the tax rate based on the item price and the total tax amount.
Apply tax to shipping
When loading orders into Quickbooks Commerce, should Integration Manager tell Quickbooks Commerce that the shipping cost is taxable?
- No: Set the tax rate for the shipping cost to 0%. (Default)
Yes: Have Integration Manager tell Quickbooks Commerce that the shipping cost is taxable.
- Note: If you have Dynamic Tax Rate set to No, it is up to TradeGecko to determine the tax rate and apply it to the shipping line. This is outside of Integration Manager's control.