- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
Multi-Warehouse Inventory Setup
Setup Inventory Warehouses
When syncing the inventory with the WMS, the Integration Manager will automatically set up any new warehouse locations it finds and load the appropriate products and inventory levels into those locations. The instructions below allow for manual setup as well as changing the settings of existing warehouses.
- Obtain a list of Warehouse Names or Warehouse IDs from your WMS.
- Click on the Products icon under the Merchant page.
- Add warehouses in Integration Manager by clicking on the Add Warehouse button, then type in the warehouse name and save it.
- After finishing adding warehouses, you will need to map Integration Manager warehouses to WMS warehouses by clicking on the Map Warehouses button.
- Fill in WMS Warehouse Names or WMS warehouse IDs you obtained from WMS. Please leave unknown fields blank.
- At the right, click which warehouse should be the Default. This is used to assign orders/inventory if the warehouse/location is unknown.
- Click on the Save button to finish mapping warehouses.
Edit Inventory Warehouse
You are allowed to change warehouse names, locations, contacts, and addresses in Integration Manager. Currently, setting up warehouse locations with contact details is not required, but when shipping EDI orders, they may require this information to be filled out.
- From the merchant Products page:
- Click on the inventory warehouse icon (Or Add Warehouse if you don't have one yet).
- Then click on the Edit Warehouse button to edit warehouse info.
- From here you can enter Contact and Address information.
Sync Detailed Inventory With Shopping Carts
Many EDI retailers will require inventory information broken down by warehouse. As long as your WMS system is providing this information, it will be passed to the EDI order sources as needed.
Integration Manager can sync your shopping cart inventory with one specific warehouse or all warehouses combined. You can find shopping cart inventory warehouse options under every Cart Edit Setup page.
For example, if Chicago is chosen as Sync Inventory With Warehouse, this shopping cart will only sync inventory with Integration Manager Chicago warehouse linked to your WMS.