- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
How to Reset Your Password in Extensiv Hub
Extensiv Hub Welcome Email
If you haven't received an invitation to Extensiv Hub yet, don't worry! You can easily resend the Welcome email by following these steps:
- Go through the "Forget Password" process outlined below.
- If you don't have an active Extensiv Hub account, instead of receiving a verification code as outlined in step 3, you'll receive the Welcome to Extensiv Hub email with a temporary password. An active account means that have completed the Extensiv Hub login process by using a valid email address and temporary password, created a new password, and successfully logged into the system.
- Finally, use the instructions in the Logging in to Extensiv Hub for the First Time to guide you through the rest of the login process.
If you can't log in with your known password for Extensiv Hub or you have forgotten your password, you can reset your password to complete your login.
You can take the following steps to reset your password:
- On Extensiv login page, click Forgot Password?
- Enter your email address on the Forgot Password? window. Then, click Send Email.
- Enter the verification code sent to your email. This code will expire in 60 minutes.
- Create a new password. Be guided by the password requirements shown below.
• At least 8 characters long
• At least 1 capital letter
• At least 1 lowercase letter
• At least 1 number
• At least 1 special character (#, &, !, $)
- Re-enter your new password in the Confirm Password field.
- Click Confirm. You will be redirected to the login page of Extensiv Hub.
- Enter your email and your newly set password.