- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
- Recent Articles
SNAP allows for record deletes by importing a spreadsheet of data. WARNING - This action cannot be undone! Take caution and review your data carefully before using this feature
- To start, add a job in SNAP and select 'Delete'.
- Next select the Datatype to delete. For this example, we will use ‘parts’
- Next, Browse to the location of the file containing the list of records to delete. In this case, we will only need the part name as you can see from the columns section.
- Once you've selected the file, click 'Next' and 'OK' to complete the process.
- Highlight the job and click 'run' to run the delete job.