If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Add New User with Integration Manager Permissions
Step 1 - Create a user account in Extensiv Hub
Only the owner or a user with the "create users" permission can create new accounts in Hub. To add another user to your account, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to Extensiv.
- Click Users on the left navigation menu.
If you have multiple organizations in Hub, make sure to select first the organization you want to add the new user to. See below image for guidance.
- Click Create. This action will open the Invite Users window.
Fill in the new user details. Enter the first name, last name, email, and job title.
Select the appropriate role for this account.
The user role defines the permissions of the access in Extensiv Hub. The permissions assigned to this role do not necessarily relate to the permissions they need to have for each product. You still need to manage the product permissions on the product itself.
If you want to learn how to create user roles, see our article on Creating User Roles in Hub.
Select Integration Manager from the list of product access.
Review and confirm the details are accurate. Then, click Invite. You should see the recently created account added to the User List column. Click Done if you’re finished creating user accounts.
If you have 2 or more organizations, and the user also needs to be part of that org, make sure to create an account for that organization too. To do this, just open the organization menu next to the Extensiv logo, select the appropriate organization and follow Steps 1-7.
On the User Accounts page, you will find the status of the account as Pending. Inform the user that they will receive an email to join Extensiv Hub.
Step 2 - Manage user permissions in Integration Manager
For fulfillment accounts, after creating the user account in Extensiv, you need to set the access level in Integration Manager to activate it. If this is not done, the user will get an error when launching Integration Manager from Hub.
To set the user access level, you can take the following steps:
- Select the correct organization and launch integration Manager from Extensiv Hub.
- In Integration Manager, click Merchant on the left-navigation menu.
3. Select the user account. If access level has not been set for a newly created user, the status will be inactive. This user will not be able to launch Integration Manager from Extensiv Hub.
Check the icon before the user's name. If it's filled in, then the user account is inactive. See image below for guidance.
4. Set the access level for this user.
5. Click OK.
6. Once access level is set, the icon before the name should change to below.
User should now be able to access Integration Manager from Extensiv Hub. For steps on how to log in to Extensiv Hub for the first time, see this article Logging in to Extensiv Hub for the First Time.
By default, new users do not have any Billing Permissions. To give them billing access, you can take the following steps:
1. Click the Profile & Billing on the left-navigation menu.
2. Click Edit Billing Access to select users' access to billing information and settings.
3. On Manage Billing Permissions, set the Billing Access. You can also set the Billing Notification and Billing Admin.
5. Click Save.