Updated on February 22nd, 2023
- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Error Code: ValueNotSupported. Not assigned to Customer X
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Setting Up International Warehouse Group
- Setting Up Kelly Global Logistics
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager API Permissions
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Alerts
- Amazon MCF
- ApparelMagic OMS
- Bergen Logistics
- CIO Direct
- Connected Business
- Core Warehouse
- CoreCommerce OMS
- CSV Warehouse
- Dear OMS
- EasyPost Fulfillment
- Feature List
- Good Cang
- Infoplus Commerce
- Katana MRP
- Landmark Global
- Moulton Logistics
- NetSuite OMS
- Northstar Automation
- Omni Logistics
- Rakuten Super Logistics
- Red Stag Fulfillment
- RF Pathways
- Rockpoint Logistics
- Ruby Has
- Ship Central
- Ship-Right Solutions
- Shopping Cart Fulfillment
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Settings Order
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS - Cannot acknowledge inventory for non-manual sales channels
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Inventory Not Syncing (Sync Per Order Manager Sales Channel Mode)
- How to enable inventory sync from Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Vin eRetail
- Wolin Design Group
- Zoho Inventory
- 3PL Central
Setting Up Katana MRP as Order Destination
- Katana Username and Password
- Select Katana in the WMS Setup tab of Extensiv Integration Manager
- Click the Grant Us API Access button.
You will be directed to Katana to login and permit Integration Manager access to your account.
Once complete, you will be directed back to the original Integration Manager browser tab. In a few seconds you should see a Success message pop up.
- Click Test WMS Connection to confirm access to Katana.
- Click Save once you have confirmed that the test was successful.
Testing the Katana connection is dependent upon at least one fulfillment location being present in Katana. If the test is failing and you have not added a fulfillment location to your Katana account, please do so and re-attempt the test.
Additional Cart Level Settings
There are additional settings for your Katana connection that will need to be set on the Cart level. These settings allow you to choose:
- Whether or not to allow Integration Manager to automatically create new products in Katana
- Which Katana Warehouse to fulfill orders from.
To set up these settings:
- Choose the Cart that you would like to update the Katana settings for from the Integration Manager Carts tab.
- Select Edit Setup.
Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see Katana WMS Information.
Warehouse allows you to select the fulfillment location that you would like used for this cart. If unchanged, orders will be fulfilled by the default Katana location.
Auto Create Missing Katana Products is set to No by default. Changing this setting to Yes will cause Integration Manager to create a new product records in Katana for any item on an order where a matching SKU is not found to already exist in Katana.
This can unintentionally create duplicate products if your sales channels uses a different SKU than exists already in Katana. Please use caution with this setting.