Updated on February 22nd, 2023
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Error Code: ValueNotSupported. Not assigned to Customer X
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Setting Up International Warehouse Group
- Setting Up Kelly Global Logistics
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager API Permissions
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Alerts
- Amazon MCF
- ApparelMagic OMS
- Bergen Logistics
- CIO Direct
- Connected Business
- Core Warehouse
- CoreCommerce OMS
- CSV Warehouse
- Dear OMS
- EasyPost Fulfillment
- Feature List
- Good Cang
- Infoplus Commerce
- Katana MRP
- Landmark Global
- Moulton Logistics
- NetSuite OMS
- Northstar Automation
- Omni Logistics
Quickbooks Commerce OMS (Formerly TradeGecko)
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration Overview
- Setting Up Quickbooks Commerce OMS
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Tax Settings
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Order Settings
- Vend POS to Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration
- Ebay to Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration
- Orders Are Loading Into TradeGecko Without Ship Methods
- Quickbooks Commerce order_line_items.variant can't be blank
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS error: The access token expired
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS - The access token was revoked
- Quickbooks Commerce Customer Linking
- Duplicate Orders Created in Quickbooks Commerce
- Rakuten Super Logistics
- Red Stag Fulfillment
- RF Pathways
- Rockpoint Logistics
- Ruby Has
- Ship Central
- Ship-Right Solutions
- Shopping Cart Fulfillment
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Settings Order
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS - Cannot acknowledge inventory for non-manual sales channels
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Inventory Not Syncing (Sync Per Order Manager Sales Channel Mode)
- How to enable inventory sync from Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Stitch Labs OMS
- Vin eRetail
- Wolin Design Group
- Zoho Inventory
- 3PL Central
Setting Up NetSuite OMS
This article reviews NetSuite integration as an Order Destination. To Connect to NetSuite as an Order Source, See here.
Extensiv Integration Manager connects to NetSuite's API using their original username/password authentication, not their newer Key-based authentication. This means the following:
- You must provide Integration Manager with the username and password for a valid non-admin user in NetSuite
- The NetSuite user can not have two factor authentication enabled.
- Because you cannot use two factor authentication, we recommend you use a unique password that you don't use for any other accounts, or set up a NetSuite account that is only used for Integration Manager access.
The Extensiv Integration Manager NetSuite connection currently requires review and testing. Please reach out to Integration Manager Support so your setup may be reviewed and verified before going live.
Enable web services
- Login to NetSuite and go to: Setup > Company > Enable Features > SuiteCloud
- Make sure the Web Services box is selected and click Save.
Enable internal IDs
This setting will make it easier to collect all the required information below. You can turn this setting off once the Integration Manager connection is completed if desired.
- Go to: Home > Set Preferences.
- In the General tab, click Show Internal IDs (in the Defaults section.)
Get your account ID
- Login to NetSuite and go to: Setup > Integration > Web Services Preferences
- The Account ID should be to the left side of the screen.
- Enter this into Integration Manager in WMS Setup
Set up role and get role ID
- Go to Setup > Users/Roles > Click on Manage Roles.
- There should be a list of roles displayed, click on the one you want to use. We recommend the Warehouse Manager role.
- Navigate to Permissions > Setup. If not done, add Web Services and set to Full. Select Save.
- Now go to Setup > Integration > Web Services Preferences.
- In the Name dropdown, select the user (If only the ID is shown, you can see your user ID in the upper right of the NetSuite page).
- Select the default role to use for Web Services.
- The Role ID will be displayed on the screen. Copy this and enter into Integration Manager WMS Setup.
- Click on Done and Save.
You can not use an administrator role as this role require 2-factor authentication. Therefore, it cannot be used by Integration Manager connections. Lower access levels do not require 2-factor authentication.
Make sure your role also has full "Web Services" permissions.
Get your application ID
- Go to Setup > Integration > Manage Integrations > Click on New
- Enter Integration Manager as the name.
- Under Authentication enable both User Credentials and Token-Based Authentication
- Click Save
- The page should display an Application ID column correlating to the name of an integration. If the column is blank then consult your NetSuite Rep for the App_id
- Enter the Application ID into the Integration Manager WMS Setup page and click Save.
Get your adjustment account ID
The Adjustment Account ID is used when syncing inventory levels in NetSuite.
To use the default app account ID
- Leave this setting blank in Integration Manager and we'll use the same Account ID as above.
To use a specific account ID
- Go to Setup > Accounting > click on Chart of Accounts
- Find the desired account to use and click on it. Look at the URL on the top screen.
- The value is right after "acctid=" and before the next "&" sign. This should be a number.
Copy this value and enter it into the Integration Manager WMS Setup page.