Updated on February 21st, 2023
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Error Code: ValueNotSupported. Not assigned to Customer X
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Setting Up International Warehouse Group
- Setting Up Kelly Global Logistics
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager API Permissions
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Alerts
- Amazon MCF
- ApparelMagic OMS
- Bergen Logistics
- CIO Direct
- Connected Business
- Core Warehouse
- CoreCommerce OMS
- CSV Warehouse
- Dear OMS
- EasyPost Fulfillment
- Feature List
- Good Cang
- Infoplus Commerce
- Katana MRP
- Landmark Global
- Moulton Logistics
- NetSuite OMS
- Northstar Automation
- Omni Logistics
Quickbooks Commerce OMS (Formerly TradeGecko)
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration Overview
- Setting Up Quickbooks Commerce OMS
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Tax Settings
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Order Settings
- Vend POS to Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration
- Ebay to Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration
- Orders Are Loading Into TradeGecko Without Ship Methods
- Quickbooks Commerce order_line_items.variant can't be blank
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS error: The access token expired
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS - The access token was revoked
- Quickbooks Commerce Customer Linking
- Duplicate Orders Created in Quickbooks Commerce
- Rakuten Super Logistics
- Red Stag Fulfillment
- RF Pathways
- Rockpoint Logistics
- Ruby Has
- Ship Central
- Ship-Right Solutions
- Shopping Cart Fulfillment
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Settings Order
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS - Cannot acknowledge inventory for non-manual sales channels
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Inventory Not Syncing (Sync Per Order Manager Sales Channel Mode)
- How to enable inventory sync from Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Stitch Labs OMS
- Vin eRetail
- Wolin Design Group
- Zoho Inventory
- 3PL Central
Setting Up Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Order Send
- Inventory Sync Pickup
- Multi-Warehouse Support
- Product Detail Pickup
- Cancel Order in WMS
- Product Alias Pickup
- Shipment Confirmation Pickup - Detailed
- Extensiv Order Manager Username
- Order Manager Password
- Log in your Order Manager Account first.
- In a separate tab, log in to Extensiv Integration Manager and go to the WMS Setup page. Select Order Manager if not already selected.
- Click the Grant US API Access button on Integration Manager WMS setup page.
- You will be directed to the Integration Manager Order Manager Appstore. Click on Install button, and confirm App Permissions on the web page.
- Return to the Integration Manager page where you will be informed if the connection was successful.
- Click on Test WMS Connection button to confirm the connection. Click Save. This completes the connection to Order Manager. See below for further settings needed (for Order Manager users) when setting up the connection to your shopping carts.
- To enable inventory sync from Order Manager, please follow the instructions HERE.
- When setting up each order source/cart connection, please follow the instructions below to create a manual sales channel in Order Manager and enter the name of the sales channel on the cart settings page in Integration Manager.
Order Manager sales channel name
Enter your sales channel name in Integration Manager
When setting up a shopping cart in Integration Manager (Carts tab → New Setup → select your cart type), enter your Order Manager Sales Channel Name for this specific sales channel in the "Order Manager Sales Channel Name" field. If you have already setup your cart connection in Integration Manager, you can access the cart settings page by going to (Carts tab → Select the cart → Edit Setup).
How to create a sales channel in Order Manager
Your Order Manager sales channel name can be found in your Order Manager account under (Settings → Sales Channels). To create a manual sales channel, click New Channel, select the Order Manager logo, and enter the name of the Sales Channel under "Manual Orders Channel Name".
Channel listing SKU
Integration Manager is able to sync your Order Manager Channel Listing SKU with your shopping cart. To do this, make sure you have inventory sync enabled on the merchant level. Next, in your cart settings the Sync Inventory Alias option will display a list of available listing skus. Select the proper listing sku name.