Updated on February 27th, 2023
- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Error Code: ValueNotSupported. Not assigned to Customer X
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Setting Up International Warehouse Group
- Setting Up Kelly Global Logistics
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager API Permissions
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Alerts
- Amazon MCF
- ApparelMagic OMS
- Bergen Logistics
- CIO Direct
- Connected Business
- Core Warehouse
- CoreCommerce OMS
- CSV Warehouse
- Dear OMS
- EasyPost Fulfillment
- Feature List
- Good Cang
- Infoplus Commerce
- Katana MRP
- Landmark Global
- Moulton Logistics
- NetSuite OMS
- Northstar Automation
- Omni Logistics
- Rakuten Super Logistics
- Red Stag Fulfillment
- RF Pathways
- Rockpoint Logistics
- Ruby Has
- Ship Central
- Ship-Right Solutions
- Shopping Cart Fulfillment
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Settings Order
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS - Cannot acknowledge inventory for non-manual sales channels
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Inventory Not Syncing (Sync Per Order Manager Sales Channel Mode)
- How to enable inventory sync from Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Vin eRetail
- Wolin Design Group
- Zoho Inventory
- 3PL Central
Extensiv Order Manager OMS Inventory Not Syncing (Sync Per Order Manager Sales Channel Mode)
Products inventory levels in Extensiv Integration Manager do not match with quantities in Extensiv Order Manager. Integration Manager is not pulling proper inventory levels from Order Manager.
Order Manager only provides product updates to Integration Manager when inventory levels actually change in Order Manager. If you need inventory to re-sync for a specific product, you can adjust the inventory record in Order Manager. Integration Manager can only sync inventory levels when Order Manager provides an update. Read below for more details.
If only a single product has not synced inventory properly, please adjust the inventory level for that product in Order Manager. You can immediately change the level back after adjusting. This will trigger Order Manager to re-send that product's inventory to Integration Manager. Otherwise check the other solutions below.
Integration Manager always compares inventory using Quantity Available and not Quantity On Hand. Quantity Available is the quantity that is sellable at any given moment, so it excludes inventory allocated to an order that has already loaded but not yet shipped.
When comparing inventory levels between systems, be sure to compare the Available Quantity.
Check your Sales Channel Inventory Allocation Rules in Order Manager. Please perform the following to check your Order Manager Setups.:
Check sales channels setup in Order Manager
- Go to Order Manager Settings → Sales Channels. Click on the Channel Name that has inventory discrepancy, then Edit.
Double check Excluded Warehouses field. Remove warehouses from the list if necessary.
- Click on Save button to complete.
Check item inventory setup in Order Manager
Go to Order Manager Inventory tab. Click on the Master SKU that has inventory discrepancy. An Inventory Rules window will pop out.
- Click on Channel Allocation section and check Inventory Allocation rule. Please make adjustment if necessary.
- Click on Excluded Warehouses section and check if warehouses are excluded for this products.
- Under the Channel History section, you can find the record of Inventory Push record for each Sales Channel.
- Click on Save button to complete.
Check item inventory status in Order Manager
- Go to Order Manager Inventory tab. If an item has a Gear icon () under Status column, you will need to initialize Stock record.
- Click on an item that has Gear icon. Then click on + Create Stock under each warehouse to initialize Stock Record.