Updated on February 20th, 2023
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Error Code: ValueNotSupported. Not assigned to Customer X
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Setting Up International Warehouse Group
- Setting Up Kelly Global Logistics
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager API Permissions
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Alerts
- Amazon MCF
- ApparelMagic OMS
- Bergen Logistics
- CIO Direct
- Connected Business
- Core Warehouse
- CoreCommerce OMS
- CSV Warehouse
- Dear OMS
- EasyPost Fulfillment
- Feature List
- Good Cang
- Infoplus Commerce
- Katana MRP
- Landmark Global
- Moulton Logistics
- NetSuite OMS
- Northstar Automation
- Omni Logistics
Quickbooks Commerce OMS (Formerly TradeGecko)
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration Overview
- Setting Up Quickbooks Commerce OMS
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Tax Settings
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Order Settings
- Vend POS to Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration
- Ebay to Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration
- Orders Are Loading Into TradeGecko Without Ship Methods
- Quickbooks Commerce order_line_items.variant can't be blank
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS error: The access token expired
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS - The access token was revoked
- Quickbooks Commerce Customer Linking
- Duplicate Orders Created in Quickbooks Commerce
- Rakuten Super Logistics
- Red Stag Fulfillment
- RF Pathways
- Rockpoint Logistics
- Ruby Has
- Ship Central
- Ship-Right Solutions
- Shopping Cart Fulfillment
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Settings Order
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS - Cannot acknowledge inventory for non-manual sales channels
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Inventory Not Syncing (Sync Per Order Manager Sales Channel Mode)
- How to enable inventory sync from Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Stitch Labs OMS
- Vin eRetail
- Wolin Design Group
- Zoho Inventory
- 3PL Central
Setting Up Zoho Inventory OMS
This documentation is for Zoho Inventory as an Order Destination. If you are looking to pick up orders from Zoho Inventory instead, see this Zoho Inventory Setup Guide.
Credentials from Zoho Inventory are needed to setup this connection in Extensiv Integration Manager.
- Zoho Account Email
Zoho Account Password
Go to the WMS Setup tab in Integration Manager, select Zoho Inventory from the Select WMS dropdown menu.
- Click on the Grant Us API Access button to start OAuth. Change your Zoho Region if you're not in the United States.
3. A new window will open containing the Zoho Inventory log-in screen. Log in and follow the dialogue to authorize Integration Manager to act on behalf of your Zoho account. (If a new tab/window does not open, please check that your browser is not blocking it from opening)
When complete, return to the Integration Manager window and it will let you know if the authorization was successful.
4. Click the Test WMS Connection button to finish testing API Connection.
5. Click on Save button to save obtained API credentials.
6. Go to the Merchant tab in Integration Manager and click Edit Setup.
7. Click the Test WMS Connection button. Your Zoho Organization ID will be displayed. Copy the number and place it in the Organization Id field on the screen.
8. Click the Test WMS Connection button one more time to verify that you entered the ID correctly.
9. Click OK at the bottom of the page to save.