Updated on December 16th, 2022
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Error Code: ValueNotSupported. Not assigned to Customer X
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Setting Up International Warehouse Group
- Setting Up Kelly Global Logistics
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager API Permissions
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Alerts
- Amazon MCF
- ApparelMagic OMS
- Bergen Logistics
- CIO Direct
- Connected Business
- Core Warehouse
- CoreCommerce OMS
- CSV Warehouse
- Dear OMS
- EasyPost Fulfillment
- Feature List
- Good Cang
- Infoplus Commerce
- Katana MRP
- Landmark Global
- Moulton Logistics
- NetSuite OMS
- Northstar Automation
Quickbooks Commerce OMS (Formerly TradeGecko)
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration Overview
- Setting Up Quickbooks Commerce OMS
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Tax Settings
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Order Settings
- Ebay to Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS error: The access token expired
- Quickbooks Commerce Customer Linking
- Duplicate Orders Created in Quickbooks Commerce
Rakuten Super Logistics
Red Stag Fulfillment
- Ship Central
Shopping Cart Fulfillment
- Skubana OMS
- Stitch Labs OMS
- Vin eRetail
Wolin Design Group
- Zoho Inventory
- 3PL Central
Setting Up ApparelMagic OMS
- ApparelMagic Subdomain
- API Token
- Your ApparelMagic subdomain is located in the URL you use to access ApparelMagic. Only the bolded part is needed. "<yourcompany>.app.apparelmagic.com" Please enter this on the WMS Setup tab in Extensiv Integration Manager.
- Login to ApparelMagic and go to Settings > Integrations. Select Integration Manager.
- Click the Enable button in the top right corner.
- Copy the API Token and enter it into the Integration Manager cart setup page
- When setting up your order source "cart" connections, complete the section titled ApparelMagic Settings. See the below instructions for those settings.
Other Merchant Settings
If you are using the UPC or Alt SKU within ApparelMagic, you can skip this section.
In the Merchant tab of Integration Manager, click Edit Setup. Make sure that SKU Attribute Character matches that format of your SKUs in the shopping cart.
For example, if the product code, size, and color are separated with an underscore in your shopping cart, select underscore in Integration Manager.
Order Source Settings
For each shopping cart connection in Integration Manager, you must collect the following ApparelMagic Information and enter it into the Integration Manager cart settings:
- Division ID
- A/R Account ID
- Currency ID (optional)
- Warehouse ID (optional)
ApparelMagic support can help you collect this information.