- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
Getting Started Admin Console Shipping Order Picking & Packing Receiving Customer Portal Cycle Counting Kit Building Managing Users Barcode Scanner Import/Export Integrations Barcoding Wave Picking Bin Move Mobile Receiving and Picking Settings Popular Articles Reporting Accessing Warehouse Management
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
- Recent Articles
- Fulfillment Marketplace
Replace Address Orderbot
The Replace Address Field orderbot will essentially accomplish the same action as the manual option to edit an unshipped order's address information in the Orders Module, only it will apply at the time of order creation and will save you and your team time by automating these actions.
Please note that the Replace Address Orderbot only replaces an order with existing information. Moreover, the empty address field automatically turns to Unresolved - Missing Order Information status, which makes the orderbot not applicable.
- The order's address field selected will be replaced with whatever new value has been dictated in the orderbot "Replacement" field.
- You can replace multiple address fields in the same orderbot.
- Orderbot actions are calculated at the beginning of each group, so orderbots that filter for address information will not be triggered if they are in the same group as this orderbot and depend on the address being changed.
Replace Address Field Subfields:
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Address Line 3
Ship to name
Ship to Company
- Create a new orderbot or edit an existing one.
- Make sure the orderbot has a Name and Group specified.
- Click the Add Action button.
- Select the Replace Address Field... action from the dropdown menu.
- Select from the dropdown menu which specific address field you'd like to replace. Then type in the value you'd like to replace that field's input with.
- Add any additional Filters or Actions as desired (optional).
- Click Save.