- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
Getting Started Admin Console Shipping Order Picking & Packing Receiving Customer Portal Cycle Counting Kit Building Managing Users Barcode Scanner Import/Export Integrations Barcoding Wave Picking Bin Move Mobile Receiving and Picking Settings Popular Articles Reporting Accessing Warehouse Management
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
- Recent Articles
- Fulfillment Marketplace
How to Exclude a Warehouse From Pushing Inventory to a Sales Channel
Follow these instructions to exclude a warehouse from pushing inventory to a sales channel.
To exclude a warehouse from pushing inventory to a specific sales channel, follow the steps below.
- Log in to Extensiv Order Manager .
- Go to the Settings module.
- Click on Sales Channels.
- Click into the row for the sales channel.
- Click on the Edit button.
- In the sales channel window, click into the Add warehouses to exclude... dropdown and select the warehouse(s) that you would like to exclude inventory from.
- Click the Save button.