- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
- Recent Articles
Adding eBay as a Sales Channel
Extensiv Order Manager offers out-of-the-box integration with various sales channels.
For general instructions on adding a sales channel to Order Manager, see Adding Sales Channels.
In this article, we detail the steps for adding your eBay merchant account as a sales channel in Order Manager.
Order Manager currently does not support the eBay company, half.com.
To Add an eBay Account as a Sales Channel
- On the New Sales Channel window, select eBay from among the various channel types.
- On the eBay Integration page, the eBay Out of Stock Control box is checked by default. This means that Order Manager will keep your listings alive even when there is no available stock, retaining the SEO rankings of your listings in the process. Uncheck the box if you do not want your listings to be kept alive when your stocks run out.
Additionally, the eBay Push Inventory Only To US Listings box is not checked by default. If checked, that means that Order Manager will only attempt to push to listings on the US marketplace. This is useful for cases where you have duplicate international listings that update inventory based on the US listing.
- Enter your eBay user ID, check/uncheck your options as needed, then click Launch eBay Authorization.
- You will then be taken to eBay, where you will be asked to log on so that you can continue with the authorization process.
- After eBay completes authorization, you will be taken back to the Sales Channel page in Order Manager, where you will see eBay added to your sales channels.
Order Manager pushes inventory updates every 15 minutes, ensuring that Order Manager and your eBay store will have matching inventory for the same product.