- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
- Recent Articles
Adding Shopify as a Sales Channel
Extensiv Order Management offers out-of-the-box integration with various sales channels. For general instructions on adding a sales channel to Order Manager, see Adding Sales Channels.
How to add a Shopify Store as a sales channel
- Log into your Shopify store.
- Navigate to Order Manager. In the Settings Module, go to the Sales Channels tab and click + New Channel.
- In the New Sales Channel popup, select Shopify from the various options (see details below).
- In the Shopify Integration page within Order Manager, enter your Shopify domain, fill out the corresponding configuration (outlined below) and click Launch Shopify Authorization to be redirected to Shopify.
Shopify integration configuration settings
- Enable Shopify POS - This option will enable Order Manager's standard Shopify POS functionality. If this option is selected, Order Manager will create a retail warehouse in Order Manager for every retail store location you have in your Shopify account. Use this option only if your POS retail stores and inventory are separate from your direct shipping warehouses.
- Download partially refunded orders - Enabling this option will instruct Order Manager to pull in orders from your Shopify store that are in a Partially Refunded order status as opposed to not pulling them in. For more information on this option, how it works, as well as other order status details with Shopify, see here.
- Use Shopify Customer's Default Address for Blank POS Addresses -When importing POS orders into Order Manager, if the shipping address is blank, Order Manager will instead use the customer's default address found in Shopify. This option will apply whether "Enable Shopify POS" is selected or not.
- Notify Customer on Shipped Updates -Select this option if you want Shopify to send shipment confirmation emails to customers when an order is shipped from Order Manager.
- Push Inventory to Unpublished Products - Select this option if you want Order Manager to push inventory to Unpublished products on Shopify (in addition to Published products)
- Push Inventory to Duplicate Listings - Select this option if you want Order Manager to push inventory to duplicate listings. If enabled, Order Manager will push the same inventory quantity to duplicate listings on Shopify. For example if you have two products on Shopify with the same SKU, Order Manager would push inventory to both of these products. This is mainly utilized for customers selling subscription products on Shopify.
- Generate Labels for Tags - Select this option if you want Order Manager to create order labels on Order Manager orders based on Tags on the Shopify Order. Order Manager will automatically add Shopify Tags to Order Manager orders, but this option will automatically create order labels on the Order Manager orders from the Shopify tags. (Note: this will only work for Shopify Order Tags, not any other Shopify Tags)
- Pull Multiple Requested Shipping Services - If selected, when downloading an order, Order Manager will pull in all shipping services selected by the customer for the order. All the shipping services will be listed in one line, separated by commas.
Skip downloading draft orders - By default, Order Manager pulls in draft orders from Shopify. If you prefer that draft orders are not pulled into Order Manager for this Shopify channel, enable this setting.
Click here for more information on configuring Order Manager Shopify Webhooks
Click here for more information on configuring Order Manager Shopify Locations
Order Management pushes inventory automatically as inventory quantities change, ensuring that Order Management and your Shopify store will have matching inventory for the same product.