- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
Getting Started Admin Console Shipping Order Picking & Packing Receiving Customer Portal Cycle Counting Kit Building Managing Users Barcode Scanner Import/Export Integrations Barcoding Wave Picking Bin Move Mobile Receiving and Picking Settings Popular Articles Reporting Accessing Warehouse Management
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
- Recent Articles
- Fulfillment Marketplace
Order Creation Webhook
Current Additional Shopify Webhooks Options:
- Shopify Order Creation Webhook
- Shopify Order Payment Webhook
- Shopify Fulfillment Webhook
- Shopify POS Refund Webhook
- Shopify e-commerce Refund Webhook
- Shopify Cancellation Webhook
- Shopify Product Deletion Webhook
- Shopify Product Update / Product Edit Webhook
Our Order Creation webhook will speed up the rate at which we bring Shopify orders into your Extensiv Order Manager account from the default speed.
There is no way to slow down the rate at which we pull in orders from Shopify beyond the default speed. The default speed recognizes any new orders in Shopify approximately every 15 minutes and then takes several more minutes to process the orders so that you see them in the Order Manager Orders Module UI. You will know that the default speed is being used for your Shopify store if the the Order Creation webhook is not on.
Webhooks are not retroactive, so if they are not configured properly at the time of an event in Shopify, the event will not apply in Order Manager.
How to set up the Order Creation Webhook
- In Order Manager, navigate to the Settings Module, click Sales Channels, select the Shopify sales channel and click the Edit button. From here, go to the Connection tab and click Edit Integration.
- Expand the Webhook Configuration view.
- Check the box for the Order Creation Webhook.
- Click the Save button.