Updated on February 20th, 2023
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Test Category
- Amazon Direct Fulfillment
Amazon Seller Central
- Error: Amazon MWS Developer Access is About to Expire
- Missing Amazon Seller Central Orders
- Amazon Inventory Error - An FBA offer already exists on this SKU
- Amazon Could Not Upload Tracking
- Amazon Inventory Sync Issue
- Amazon - Access to Orders.ListOrders is denied
- Amazon Marketplace Integration Overview
- Amazon Marketplace Alerts
- Amazon Marketplace Settings
- Amazon Marketplace Extra Fields
- Amazon - No valid marketplaces
- Amazon Ship Methods
- Setting Up Amazon Seller Central
- Amazon orders marked as late even when shipped same day
- Amazon Ship Confirmation Delays
- ByDesign Freedom
- CS Cart
- CSV Cart
- Dear Systems
- eBay Integration Overview
- Setting Up Ebay
- eBay Settings
- Ebay Error - Variation level SKU should be supplied to revise a Multi-SKU item.
- How to find "Sales Record Number" in eBay?
- Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool - Ebay
- Ebay listings not syncing with Extensiv Integration Manager
- Ebay Auth token is expired
- You've reached the number of items you can list - Ebay
- Using eBay Global Shipping Program
- Feature List
- Google Shopping
- Integral Group
- Lightspeed Retail
- Setting Up Magento
- Setting Up Magento 2
- Magento 1 Settings
- Magento 2 Settings
- Supported Plugins - Magento
- Invalid api path - Magento
- Magento 2 Permissions Error
- Magento orders missing products
- SOAP extension is not loaded - Error Message
- Access Denied - Magento
- Invalid carrier specified - Magento
- Magento Shipment Emails Don't Include Tracking Number
- Performing tests inside CommerceHub Testing Portal
- Setting Up CommerceHub OrderStream
- CommerceHub OrderStream Settings
- CommerceHub OrderStream Invoices
- CommerceHub Required Resources
- CommerceHub Orders Late or Not Shipped
- CommerceHub Inventory Not Updating
- CommerceHub Confirmation Error - PO does not exist for this relationship
- CommerceHub Confirmation Error - PO is not in a state where this action can be applied
- Setup Merchant SKUs and UPCs - CommerceHub
- CommerceHub Walmart.com
- Setting Up PrestaShop
- PrestaShop Settings
- Error pulling mapping code from PrestaShop
- Internal error. To see this error please display the PHP errors. - PrestaShop
- Blank Tracking Number - PrestaShop
- Shipping Confirmation Error - PrestaShop
- Fatal Error - PrestaShop
- Internal Server Error 500 - PrestaShop
- Unexpected HTTP Status 302 - PrestaShop
- Pulse Commerce
Quickbooks Commerce (Formerly TradeGecko)
- TradeGecko - The access token expired
- TradeGecko Integration Overview
- Setting Up TradeGecko
- TradeGecko Settings
- TradeGecko Couldn't Find OrderLineItem
- TradeGecko - You don't have permission to update this fulfillment
- TradeGecko - The access token was revoked
- Load Packed Orders from TradeGecko
- How do I get TradeGecko to send Shipping Notification Emails?
- Why Do My TradeGecko Orders Have A Crossed Out Line?
- Shift4Shop - 3DCart
- Shopify Payment Status Info
- Shopify Inventory Not Syncing
- Shopify Integration Overview
- Setting Up Shopify
- Shopify Settings
- Shopify API Subject to Breaking Changes
- Shipping Method Setup - Shopify
- Shopify Filter Order Rules
- Shopify - Line Items: must be stocked at the same location
- Shopify Custom Fulfillment Service - Routing Items
- Shopify Products say: Unavailable on Extensiv Integration Manager
- How to Cancel & Refund a Shopify order from Extensiv Integration Manager
- How to Ignore Shopify POS Orders
- Shopify - This action requires write_orders scope
- Shopify - All line items of a fulfillment must use the same fulfillment service
- Order Manager
- SPS Commerce
- Stitch Labs
- Uniware ClearConnect
- Vend POS
- Vin eRetail
- Walmart Marketplace & DSV
- Web Shop Manager
- Setting Up WooCommerce
- Setting WooCommerce Timezone
- WooCommerce Settings
- Sorry, you are not allowed to create resources - WooCommerce
- Fix WooCommerce Permissions
- Error adding notes to order - WooCommerce
- WooCommerce reported a file not found error
- Invalid response from WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Confirmation Methods
- WooCommerce Inventory Sync
- Conflicting Order Numbers - WooCommerce
- Cannot connect to WooCommerce site
- WooCommerce Ship Methods
- Cannot communicate securely with peer - WooCommerce
- API key provided does not have write permissions - WooCommerce
- XML Cart
- Yahoo Stores - Small Business
- Zoho Inventory
Setting Up Walmart
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Channel Type
Walmart US Marketplace Instructions
At the page linked here, select your specific Walmart account type and log in using your Seller login credentials: https://developer.walmart.com/#/generateKey
Copy the displayed Client ID and Client Secret into Extensiv Integration Manager
Make sure you are in the Oauth Access Token tab Walmart. If you do not see this tab, log out and make sure you log in and select US Marketplace.
Leave the Channel Type field blank (under cart edit setup page of Integration Manager).
Walmart DSV and CA Marketplace Instructions
To obtain your API credentials, in your Walmart account, please click on the gear icon on the top right to open General Setting. Then click on the Consumer IDs & Private Keys tab under API section.
If you do not see the API section, your account may have the wrong Role Type. Please contact the Walmart admin account owner to obtain API credentials.
Click on Generate Key(or Regenerate Key) button to obtain your Private Key.
Each time the Regenerate Key button is clicked, Walmart will deactivate your previous Private Key.
However, your Consumer ID and Channel Type code remain unchanged.
- You can find your Channel Type Code from the bottom of the API page.
- Copy and past your Private Key and Consumer ID, and Channel Type Code into the Integration Manager Cart Setup page. as follows:
- Place Consumer ID into the Consumer/Client ID field
- Place Private Key into the Client Secret field.
- Select in Integration Manager if your connection is for Walmart Marketplace or DSV. If you need a connection to both systems, you will need to setup two Walmart carts in Integration Manager.
Integration Manager does not provide the functionality to upload your new products to Walmart.com. To upload your products, you can use the Excel format provided by Walmart and send it to your Walmart rep. For more info, click here.
DSV order ship node
If you are connecting to Walmart DSV (not Marketplace), the connection will also require you to enter your "DSV Order Ship Node". This is found in your Walmart DSV account in the Distributor ID field.