Updated on March 15th, 2023
- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
- Test Category
- Amazon Direct Fulfillment
Amazon Seller Central
- Error: Amazon MWS Developer Access is About to Expire
- Missing Amazon Seller Central Orders
- Amazon Inventory Error - An FBA offer already exists on this SKU
- Amazon Could Not Upload Tracking
- Amazon Inventory Sync Issue
- Amazon - Access to Orders.ListOrders is denied
- Amazon Marketplace Integration Overview
- Amazon Marketplace Alerts
- Amazon Marketplace Settings
- Amazon Marketplace Extra Fields
- Amazon - No valid marketplaces
- Amazon Ship Methods
- Setting Up Amazon Seller Central
- Amazon orders marked as late even when shipped same day
- Amazon Ship Confirmation Delays
- ByDesign Freedom
- CS Cart
- CSV Cart
- Dear Systems
- eBay Integration Overview
- Setting Up Ebay
- eBay Settings
- Ebay Error - Variation level SKU should be supplied to revise a Multi-SKU item.
- How to find "Sales Record Number" in eBay?
- Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool - Ebay
- Ebay listings not syncing with Extensiv Integration Manager
- Ebay Auth token is expired
- You've reached the number of items you can list - Ebay
- Using eBay Global Shipping Program
- Feature List
- Google Shopping
- Integral Group
- Lightspeed Retail
- Setting Up Magento
- Setting Up Magento 2
- Magento 1 Settings
- Magento 2 Settings
- Supported Plugins - Magento
- Invalid api path - Magento
- Magento 2 Permissions Error
- Magento orders missing products
- SOAP extension is not loaded - Error Message
- Access Denied - Magento
- Invalid carrier specified - Magento
- Magento Shipment Emails Don't Include Tracking Number
- Performing tests inside CommerceHub Testing Portal
- Setting Up CommerceHub OrderStream
- CommerceHub OrderStream Settings
- CommerceHub OrderStream Invoices
- CommerceHub Required Resources
- CommerceHub Orders Late or Not Shipped
- CommerceHub Inventory Not Updating
- CommerceHub Confirmation Error - PO does not exist for this relationship
- CommerceHub Confirmation Error - PO is not in a state where this action can be applied
- Setup Merchant SKUs and UPCs - CommerceHub
- CommerceHub Walmart.com
- Setting Up PrestaShop
- PrestaShop Settings
- Error pulling mapping code from PrestaShop
- Internal error. To see this error please display the PHP errors. - PrestaShop
- Blank Tracking Number - PrestaShop
- Shipping Confirmation Error - PrestaShop
- Fatal Error - PrestaShop
- Internal Server Error 500 - PrestaShop
- Unexpected HTTP Status 302 - PrestaShop
- Pulse Commerce
Quickbooks Commerce (Formerly TradeGecko)
- TradeGecko - The access token expired
- TradeGecko Integration Overview
- Setting Up TradeGecko
- TradeGecko Settings
- TradeGecko Couldn't Find OrderLineItem
- TradeGecko - You don't have permission to update this fulfillment
- TradeGecko - The access token was revoked
- Load Packed Orders from TradeGecko
- How do I get TradeGecko to send Shipping Notification Emails?
- Why Do My TradeGecko Orders Have A Crossed Out Line?
- Shift4Shop - 3DCart
- Shopify Payment Status Info
- Shopify Inventory Not Syncing
- Shopify Integration Overview
- Setting Up Shopify
- Shopify Settings
- Shopify API Subject to Breaking Changes
- Shipping Method Setup - Shopify
- Shopify Filter Order Rules
- Shopify - Line Items: must be stocked at the same location
- Shopify Custom Fulfillment Service - Routing Items
- Shopify Products say: Unavailable on Extensiv Integration Manager
- How to Ignore Shopify POS Orders
- Shopify - This action requires write_orders scope
- Shopify - All line items of a fulfillment must use the same fulfillment service
- Order Manager
- SPS Commerce
- Uniware ClearConnect
- Vend POS
- Vin eRetail
- Walmart Marketplace & DSV
- Web Shop Manager
- Setting Up WooCommerce
- Setting WooCommerce Timezone
- WooCommerce Settings
- Sorry, you are not allowed to create resources - WooCommerce
- Fix WooCommerce Permissions
- Error adding notes to order - WooCommerce
- WooCommerce reported a file not found error
- Invalid response from WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Confirmation Methods
- WooCommerce Inventory Sync
- Conflicting Order Numbers - WooCommerce
- Cannot connect to WooCommerce site
- WooCommerce Ship Methods
- Cannot communicate securely with peer - WooCommerce
- API key provided does not have write permissions - WooCommerce
- XML Cart
- Yahoo Stores - Small Business
- Zoho Inventory
Setting Up Magento 2
Magento version 2.1.10 or above is required
Since Magento is self-hosted and highly customizable, you are expected to have IT contacts who can manage and debug any issues that appear in your Magento installation or server as these are out of Integration Manager's control. If you do not, we recommend considering a cloud hosted shopping cart platform instead (eg: Shopify, BigCommerce, etc).
- Order Download
- Shipment Confirmation - Detailed
- Inventory Sync
- Store URL
- Account email and Password
- Go to Extensiv Integration Manager and set up a new Magento cart or click Edit Setup for an existing one.
- Enter your Magento store URL.
- Click Grant US API Access .
- You will be directed to your Magento Admin page where you should login to your account if it is not done automatically.
- If you are not directed to the admin section, in the page that pops up, navigate to the Magento admin yourself. This is a Magento security feature. Do not close the Integration Manager tab.
- If you don't have login access yourself, Instead click Share Setup Link, enter the client's email and click Save. They will receive a setup email. Instructions for client to follow: Cart Setup Share
- Within the Magento admin section, go to System > Extensions > Integrations. Click Add New Integration and then enter the following fields. The URL entries must match exactly.
Name: Integration Manager (or another name that lets you know who this connection is for)
Callback URL: https://app.cartrover.com/call_back/Magento2
Identity link URL: https://app.extensiv.com/integration-manager
- Click API on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select the Sales, Catalog, Carts, Stores->Settings->Configuration->Inventory Section, Stores->Inventory->Sources, Stores->Attributes->Product and Stores->Attributes->Attribute set sections.
- Click Save at the top of the screen.
- Click the Activate link on the new line labeled Integration Manager.
The "Activate" button in Magento2 is functional for a few minutes, but then becomes permanently inactive. Therefore, customers must always remove the app in Magento2 before attempting to reconnect, regardless of any other factors.
- Click Allow in the upper right.
- Close the Integration Manager window that pops up.
- Confirm the connection and then return to the original Integration Manager page where you will be informed if the connection was successful. If Integration Manager does not display a Successful Authorization message, the following are common reasons:
- Too much time has passed between setup and clicking Activate. Remove the integration from Magento and start from scratch. Try to complete the entire install within a minute.
- Your web server is stripping off headers. Headers are required to connect to Magento2. Please work with your IT to make sure headers are not being removed by your web server.
- The Store Base URL setting is incorrect in your Magento settings. There may be extra directories in it, or it may be missing directories.
- Click OK at the bottom of the page to save.
By default, orders must have the order state of processing for Integration Manager to download them. Note that Magento has both a "status" and "state" field for orders. You can view and map your statuses to the desired state within Magento by going to Stores > Order Status. You can change the state or status that Integration Manager searches for in the Integration Manager Magento settings page.
If the connection does not complete after following the steps above, check these most common issues you may need to fix on your Magento server:
- Your Magento Base URL setting is incorrect in Magento
- Your server is blocking or redirecting away from the following URLs: