Updated on February 28th, 2023
- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
- Test Category
- Amazon Direct Fulfillment
Amazon Seller Central
- Error: Amazon MWS Developer Access is About to Expire
- Missing Amazon Seller Central Orders
- Amazon Inventory Error - An FBA offer already exists on this SKU
- Amazon Could Not Upload Tracking
- Amazon Inventory Sync Issue
- Amazon - Access to Orders.ListOrders is denied
- Amazon Marketplace Integration Overview
- Amazon Marketplace Alerts
- Amazon Marketplace Settings
- Amazon Marketplace Extra Fields
- Amazon - No valid marketplaces
- Amazon Ship Methods
- Setting Up Amazon Seller Central
- Amazon orders marked as late even when shipped same day
- Amazon Ship Confirmation Delays
- ByDesign Freedom
- CS Cart
- CSV Cart
- Dear Systems
- eBay Integration Overview
- Setting Up Ebay
- eBay Settings
- Ebay Error - Variation level SKU should be supplied to revise a Multi-SKU item.
- How to find "Sales Record Number" in eBay?
- Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool - Ebay
- Ebay listings not syncing with Extensiv Integration Manager
- Ebay Auth token is expired
- You've reached the number of items you can list - Ebay
- Using eBay Global Shipping Program
- Feature List
- Google Shopping
- Integral Group
- Lightspeed Retail
- Setting Up Magento
- Setting Up Magento 2
- Magento 1 Settings
- Magento 2 Settings
- Supported Plugins - Magento
- Invalid api path - Magento
- Magento 2 Permissions Error
- Magento orders missing products
- SOAP extension is not loaded - Error Message
- Access Denied - Magento
- Invalid carrier specified - Magento
- Magento Shipment Emails Don't Include Tracking Number
- Performing tests inside CommerceHub Testing Portal
- Setting Up CommerceHub OrderStream
- CommerceHub OrderStream Settings
- CommerceHub OrderStream Invoices
- CommerceHub Required Resources
- CommerceHub Orders Late or Not Shipped
- CommerceHub Inventory Not Updating
- CommerceHub Confirmation Error - PO does not exist for this relationship
- CommerceHub Confirmation Error - PO is not in a state where this action can be applied
- Setting up Merchant SKUs and UPCs - CommerceHub
- CommerceHub Walmart.com
- Setting Up PrestaShop
- PrestaShop Settings
- Error pulling mapping code from PrestaShop
- Internal error. To see this error please display the PHP errors. - PrestaShop
- Blank Tracking Number - PrestaShop
- Shipping Confirmation Error - PrestaShop
- Fatal Error - PrestaShop
- Internal Server Error 500 - PrestaShop
- Unexpected HTTP Status 302 - PrestaShop
- Pulse Commerce
- Shift4Shop - 3DCart
- Shopify Payment Status Info
- Shopify Inventory Not Syncing
- Shopify Integration Overview
- Setting Up Shopify
- Shopify Settings
- Shopify API Subject to Breaking Changes
- Shipping Method Setup - Shopify
- Shopify Filter Order Rules
- Shopify - Line Items: must be stocked at the same location
- Shopify Custom Fulfillment Service - Routing Items
- Shopify Products say: Unavailable on Extensiv Integration Manager
- How to Ignore Shopify POS Orders
- Shopify - This action requires write_orders scope
- Shopify - All line items of a fulfillment must use the same fulfillment service
- Order Manager
- SPS Commerce
- Uniware ClearConnect
- Vend POS
- Vin eRetail
- Walmart Marketplace & DSV
- Web Shop Manager
- Setting Up WooCommerce
- Setting WooCommerce Timezone
- WooCommerce Settings
- Sorry, you are not allowed to create resources - WooCommerce
- Fix WooCommerce Permissions
- Error adding notes to order - WooCommerce
- WooCommerce reported a file not found error
- Invalid response from WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Confirmation Methods
- WooCommerce Inventory Sync
- Conflicting Order Numbers - WooCommerce
- Cannot connect to WooCommerce site
- WooCommerce Ship Methods
- Cannot communicate securely with peer - WooCommerce
- API key provided does not have write permissions - WooCommerce
- XML Cart
- Yahoo Stores - Small Business
- Zoho Inventory
Transitioning from the DSCO FTP cart to the DSCO API cart
This guide is intended for users currently using a DSCO CSV cart (also known as a DSCO FTP cart) and wish to transition to their new API connection. Extensiv Integration Manager encourages all users to make the change to this more stable connection, as it gives our support team more flexibility to troubleshoot potential issues as well as support additional DSCO features.
If you have not yet set up your Warehouse Codes in Integration Manager, please read: Setting Up Warehouses in DSCO
Request a Supplier oAuth Token from DSCO:
You'll want to reach out to the DSCO support team to retrieve an oAuth token. You will need to specify to the support team that you're looking for a supplier oAuth token for Integration Manager. You can contact DSCO's support team using firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create and set up your DSCO API Cart
Once you've received your oAuth token, you'll need to create your DSCO API Cart.
Navigate to the Merchants screen and select the New Cart icon.
- In the New Setup screen, scroll down to and select the DSCO API cart. Make sure you are not selecting the FTP option.
- Follow our guide on setting up your DSCO API Cart here.
Disabling your DSCO FTP Cart
In order to prevent orders from falling through during the transition you'll want to stop your orders export and inventory download in your DSCO account first. You will also want to stop the order download and inventory upload in Integration Manager, for your FTP Cart. All order and inventory data will be sent via the new API connection. You can leave shipping upload on for the old connection until all the outstanding orders have shipped.
Stopping your Order and Inventory Automation in DSCO
Log into your DSCO account and select the 'Automation' tab from the navigation bar. Then select the Jobs tab.
- In the 'Active Jobs' screen deactivate both the Orders Export and Inventory Download jobs by selecting the 'pause' icon under the actions column.
- Do not deactivate the Shipment Download job. This will allow orders that have not yet been fulfilled to still receive their shipping information.
Stopping your Order and Inventory Automation in Integration Manager
- Log into your Integration Manager account and navigate to your old DSCO FTP cart.
- In the DSCO FTP cart select the Edit Setup option.
- Inside of the Edit Cart Setup screen navigate to the Services section and change the Order Download and Inventory Upload settings to Off. Do NOT disable the Shipment Upload service.
Deactivating your DSCO FTP Cart
Once the last open orders in your FTP cart have been fulfilled you can disable the shipment automation jobs in both DSCO and Integration Manager. Once those are disabled we will no longer use the FTP (CSV) cart to send shipping updates to DSCO.
Note: Any open orders that originally passed through the FTP (CSV) cart will not be closed out in DSCO by the new cart. They must be fulfilled before you disable the old connection.
To completely disable your DSCO FTP (CSV) cart, navigate to the DSCO FTP cart inside of Integration Manager and select the Disable button under the Extended Actions section. Integration Manager does not charge for disabled carts but you will be able to re-activate this connection at any time if you choose to.