Updated on February 21st, 2023
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Test Category
- Amazon Direct Fulfillment
Amazon Seller Central
- Error: Amazon MWS Developer Access is About to Expire
- Missing Amazon Seller Central Orders
- Amazon Inventory Error - An FBA offer already exists on this SKU
- Amazon Could Not Upload Tracking
- Amazon Inventory Sync Issue
- Amazon - Access to Orders.ListOrders is denied
- Amazon Marketplace Integration Overview
- Amazon Marketplace Alerts
- Amazon Marketplace Settings
- Amazon Marketplace Extra Fields
- Amazon - No valid marketplaces
- Amazon Ship Methods
- Setting Up Amazon Seller Central
- Amazon orders marked as late even when shipped same day
- Amazon Ship Confirmation Delays
- ByDesign Freedom
- CS Cart
- CSV Cart
- Dear Systems
- eBay Integration Overview
- Setting Up Ebay
- eBay Settings
- Ebay Error - Variation level SKU should be supplied to revise a Multi-SKU item.
- How to find "Sales Record Number" in eBay?
- Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool - Ebay
- Ebay listings not syncing with Extensiv Integration Manager
- Ebay Auth token is expired
- You've reached the number of items you can list - Ebay
- Using eBay Global Shipping Program
- Feature List
- Google Shopping
- Integral Group
- Lightspeed Retail
- Setting Up Magento
- Setting Up Magento 2
- Magento 1 Settings
- Magento 2 Settings
- Supported Plugins - Magento
- Invalid api path - Magento
- Magento 2 Permissions Error
- Magento orders missing products
- SOAP extension is not loaded - Error Message
- Access Denied - Magento
- Invalid carrier specified - Magento
- Magento Shipment Emails Don't Include Tracking Number
- Performing tests inside CommerceHub Testing Portal
- Setting Up CommerceHub OrderStream
- CommerceHub OrderStream Settings
- CommerceHub OrderStream Invoices
- CommerceHub Required Resources
- CommerceHub Orders Late or Not Shipped
- CommerceHub Inventory Not Updating
- CommerceHub Confirmation Error - PO does not exist for this relationship
- CommerceHub Confirmation Error - PO is not in a state where this action can be applied
- Setup Merchant SKUs and UPCs - CommerceHub
- CommerceHub Walmart.com
- Setting Up PrestaShop
- PrestaShop Settings
- Error pulling mapping code from PrestaShop
- Internal error. To see this error please display the PHP errors. - PrestaShop
- Blank Tracking Number - PrestaShop
- Shipping Confirmation Error - PrestaShop
- Fatal Error - PrestaShop
- Internal Server Error 500 - PrestaShop
- Unexpected HTTP Status 302 - PrestaShop
- Pulse Commerce
Quickbooks Commerce (Formerly TradeGecko)
- TradeGecko - The access token expired
- TradeGecko Integration Overview
- Setting Up TradeGecko
- TradeGecko Settings
- TradeGecko Couldn't Find OrderLineItem
- TradeGecko - You don't have permission to update this fulfillment
- TradeGecko - The access token was revoked
- Load Packed Orders from TradeGecko
- How do I get TradeGecko to send Shipping Notification Emails?
- Why Do My TradeGecko Orders Have A Crossed Out Line?
- Shift4Shop - 3DCart
- Shopify Payment Status Info
- Shopify Inventory Not Syncing
- Shopify Integration Overview
- Setting Up Shopify
- Shopify Settings
- Shopify API Subject to Breaking Changes
- Shipping Method Setup - Shopify
- Shopify Filter Order Rules
- Shopify - Line Items: must be stocked at the same location
- Shopify Custom Fulfillment Service - Routing Items
- Shopify Products say: Unavailable on Extensiv Integration Manager
- How to Cancel & Refund a Shopify order from Extensiv Integration Manager
- How to Ignore Shopify POS Orders
- Shopify - This action requires write_orders scope
- Shopify - All line items of a fulfillment must use the same fulfillment service
- Order Manager
- SPS Commerce
- Stitch Labs
- Uniware ClearConnect
- Vend POS
- Vin eRetail
- Walmart Marketplace & DSV
- Web Shop Manager
- Setting Up WooCommerce
- Setting WooCommerce Timezone
- WooCommerce Settings
- Sorry, you are not allowed to create resources - WooCommerce
- Fix WooCommerce Permissions
- Error adding notes to order - WooCommerce
- WooCommerce reported a file not found error
- Invalid response from WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Confirmation Methods
- WooCommerce Inventory Sync
- Conflicting Order Numbers - WooCommerce
- Cannot connect to WooCommerce site
- WooCommerce Ship Methods
- Cannot communicate securely with peer - WooCommerce
- API key provided does not have write permissions - WooCommerce
- XML Cart
- Yahoo Stores - Small Business
- Zoho Inventory
Setting Up OpenCart
Credentials from OpenCart that need to be entered in Extensiv Integration Manager. See below for instructions.
- Store URL
- API Key
Begin by downloading the Integration Manager extension that matches the version of OpenCart you have installed:
Go to your OpenCart Admin panel page. Navigate to Extensions > Extension Installer inside your OpenCart admin area.
Select the upload.ocmod.zip file you just downloaded and upload it.
If OpenCart shows an error message such as Could not connect or No file found, please use the QuickFix extension to resolve the OpenCart FTP issue. This plugin is not created nor supported by Integration Manager.
- Go to System → Users → User Groups. Select whichever User Group(s) you want to have access to API user setup. Make sure that fields feed/gss_api has been checked under both Access Permission and Modify Permission.
- Go to Extensions → Feeds.
- Find GSS API in the list below and click to Enable the extension. If it says that you have no permissions, redo step 1. Uninstall this extension, and continue from step 2 again.
- From the left navigation pane in OpenCart click on System → Users → API
- Click in the top right corner of the screen to Add New API Key
- Enter Integration Manager or similar as the API Name.
- Click Generate to generate a new API Key.
- Change the Status field to Enabled.
- Click on the IP Addresses tab and click . Enter the following value: 126.96.36.199
- Repeat the previous step again and this time enter: 188.8.131.52
- Click on the General tab, copy the API Key, and then Save the page with the icon in the upper right.
- Paste the API Key into the Integration Manager setup page.
- To find your Store URL, go back to OpenCart and from the left navigation pane, click on System → Settings. Copy and paste the Store URL into the Integration Manager setup page.
- See the OpenCart Settings page for additional settings specific to OpenCart.