Updated on January 25th, 2023
- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
- Test Category
- Amazon Direct Fulfillment
Amazon Seller Central
- Error: Amazon MWS Developer Access is About to Expire
- Missing Amazon Seller Central Orders
- Amazon Inventory Error - An FBA offer already exists on this SKU
- Amazon Could Not Upload Tracking
- Amazon Inventory Sync Issue
- Amazon - Access to Orders.ListOrders is denied
- Amazon Marketplace Integration Overview
- Amazon Marketplace Alerts
- Amazon Marketplace Settings
- Amazon Marketplace Extra Fields
- Amazon - No valid marketplaces
- Amazon Ship Methods
- Setting Up Amazon Seller Central
- Amazon orders marked as late even when shipped same day
- Amazon Ship Confirmation Delays
- ByDesign Freedom
- CS Cart
- CSV Cart
- Dear Systems
- eBay Integration Overview
- Setting Up Ebay
- eBay Settings
- Ebay Error - Variation level SKU should be supplied to revise a Multi-SKU item.
- How to find "Sales Record Number" in eBay?
- Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool - Ebay
- Ebay listings not syncing with Extensiv Integration Manager
- Ebay Auth token is expired
- You've reached the number of items you can list - Ebay
- Using eBay Global Shipping Program
- Feature List
- Google Shopping
- Integral Group
- Lightspeed Retail
- Setting Up Magento
- Setting Up Magento 2
- Magento 1 Settings
- Magento 2 Settings
- Supported Plugins - Magento
- Invalid api path - Magento
- Magento 2 Permissions Error
- Magento orders missing products
- SOAP extension is not loaded - Error Message
- Access Denied - Magento
- Invalid carrier specified - Magento
- Magento Shipment Emails Don't Include Tracking Number
- Performing tests inside CommerceHub Testing Portal
- Setting Up CommerceHub OrderStream
- CommerceHub OrderStream Settings
- CommerceHub OrderStream Invoices
- CommerceHub Required Resources
- CommerceHub Orders Late or Not Shipped
- CommerceHub Inventory Not Updating
- CommerceHub Confirmation Error - PO does not exist for this relationship
- CommerceHub Confirmation Error - PO is not in a state where this action can be applied
- Setting up Merchant SKUs and UPCs - CommerceHub
- CommerceHub Walmart.com
- Setting Up PrestaShop
- PrestaShop Settings
- Error pulling mapping code from PrestaShop
- Internal error. To see this error please display the PHP errors. - PrestaShop
- Blank Tracking Number - PrestaShop
- Shipping Confirmation Error - PrestaShop
- Fatal Error - PrestaShop
- Internal Server Error 500 - PrestaShop
- Unexpected HTTP Status 302 - PrestaShop
- Pulse Commerce
- Shift4Shop - 3DCart
- Shopify Payment Status Info
- Shopify Inventory Not Syncing
- Shopify Integration Overview
- Setting Up Shopify
- Shopify Settings
- Shopify API Subject to Breaking Changes
- Shipping Method Setup - Shopify
- Shopify Filter Order Rules
- Shopify - Line Items: must be stocked at the same location
- Shopify Custom Fulfillment Service - Routing Items
- Shopify Products say: Unavailable on Extensiv Integration Manager
- How to Ignore Shopify POS Orders
- Shopify - This action requires write_orders scope
- Shopify - All line items of a fulfillment must use the same fulfillment service
- Order Manager
- SPS Commerce
- Uniware ClearConnect
- Vend POS
- Vin eRetail
- Walmart Marketplace & DSV
- Web Shop Manager
- Setting Up WooCommerce
- Setting WooCommerce Timezone
- WooCommerce Settings
- Sorry, you are not allowed to create resources - WooCommerce
- Fix WooCommerce Permissions
- Error adding notes to order - WooCommerce
- WooCommerce reported a file not found error
- Invalid response from WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Confirmation Methods
- WooCommerce Inventory Sync
- Conflicting Order Numbers - WooCommerce
- Cannot connect to WooCommerce site
- WooCommerce Ship Methods
- Cannot communicate securely with peer - WooCommerce
- API key provided does not have write permissions - WooCommerce
- XML Cart
- Yahoo Stores - Small Business
- Zoho Inventory
Joor to Extensiv Order Manager Integration
Extensiv Integration Manager integrates the Joor and Extensiv Order Manager systems very tightly for a seamless data flow keeping both systems in sync.
With this setup:
- Joor acts as the frontend sales system that can be used to manage your linesheets.
- Order Manager acts as the backend Inventory Management system that tracks inventory across all retail stores as well your online stores and marketplace listings. Order Manager also holds your main product catalog and.
Below is a description of all the types of data that Integration Manager keeps in sync across the two systems.
Sales Orders created in Joor will sync to Order Manager. Customers associated with those orders will also sync from Joor into Order Manager.
Products created or updated in Order Manager will sync to Joor.
Products created or updated in Joor will not be synced to Order Manager. Product updates made directly in Joor may be overwritten by Order Manager.
Product Rules in Order Manager and Joor
- Read the Joor Product Details.
Products with variants are supported. Make sure the variants are properly setup with Order Manager.
Integration Manager picks up inventory from levels from Order Manager on a regular basis and updates Joor so that the levels in Joor match. Integration Manager ensures that the Quantity Available field in Joor matches the Quantity Available field in Order Manager.
How to enable inventory sync from Order Manager to Joor.
- Read in detail about how Integration Manager Inventory Sync works here.
- Follow the Setting Up Order Manager OMS guide to connect Integration Manager to Order Manager as your WMS/backend system.
- Follow the Setting Up Joor guide to connect Integration Manager to Joor as your order source.
- Set Up the Order Manager Sales Channel Name in your Joor settings.