If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Warehouse Manager - Extensiv Hub Migration Checklist
We created this article to guide you through the transitional state between the old login and the new Extensiv Hub experience and to help clarify any nuances between each login experience.
To ensure that we're all using the same terminology, let's start with a list of definitions:
Migration - Software migration is the process of transferring data, applications, and other digital assets from one technology environment to another. In this context, we are moving the legacy login experience to the Extensiv Hub login experience.
Single sign-on (SSO) - Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication process that allows users to access multiple applications or systems with a single set of login credentials. With SSO, users only need to log in once to gain access to all authorized resources, without needing to enter their login credentials repeatedly for each application or system.
Legacy - When we use the word legacy, we are referring to the pre-migration application and login experience of Warehouse Manager. Legacy can refer to the login experience or the application as well.
Legacy login - The legacy login provides access to legacy 3PL Warehouse manager through the following URL: https://login.scoutsft.com
Extensiv Hub - Extensiv Hub is our new platform that provides a secure, single sign-on for all Extensiv products. Extensiv Hub unifies the user experience across all of our products, including 3PL Warehouse Manager (formerly 3PL Central), Warehouse Manager (formerly Scout TopShelf), Order Manager (formerly Skubana), and Integration Manager (formerly CartRover).
Extensiv login - The Extensiv login (or Extensiv Hub login) provides access to the Extensiv Hub platform and access to all of Extensiv products (mentioned above). The Extensiv Hub login can be accessed through the following URL: https://app.extensiv.com/
Active / Activated Account - An active account means that a user has completed the Extensiv Hub login process by using a valid email address and temporary password, created a new password, and successfully logged into the system.
Once you have access to Extensiv Hub, we encourage to review our migration readiness checklist:
- It is crucial to ensure that all active users in your organization have valid and unique email addresses, especially before the migration date. Once the migration is complete, you will not be able to edit the email addresses of your users.
- Log into Extensiv Hub and verify that you can see a tile for each product experience you should have access to (Classic, Unlimited, Customer Portal, Integration Manager).
- Navigate into the product and step through your daily workflows.
- Test your access on all hardware and browsers you typically utilize (laptop, desktop, mobile devices, ipads, etc.).
- Get familiar with user management in Extensiv Hub.
- Get familiar with user roles in Extensiv Hub.
- If you have multiple Extensiv products, it's recommended that you use the same email address to log into the Extensiv Hub for all of them. This way, you can have one account that allows you to seamlessly switch between different organizations and products.