If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Recommended solutions to fix invalid email addresses in Warehouse Manager
To prepare for the migration to Extensiv, an analysis was completed on user email addresses. If you have users with invalid email addresses, then the warehouse admin for your company would have received a report via email that included a list of user accounts that contain an invalid email address and the reason for the failure. Below are the list of issues, recommended solutions and best practices on how to update your account.
Issues & Recommended Solutions
NOTE: A user account may have one or more issues with their email address. Please fix all issues if you intend to migrate this user.
Extensiv owned email domain
- Issue: The provided email address matches an Extensiv owned email domain (extensiv.com, 3plcentral.com, etc.).
- Solution: Create a new user with your or your customer’s email domain or inactivate the user if the account is no longer needed.
Not a valid email address
- Issue: The email address does not follow the standard email format.
- Solution: Email needs to be changed to a standard email format: XXXX@YYYY.ZZZ or inactivate the user if the account is no longer needed.
Duplicate email detected:
- Issue: Two or more user accounts have the same email address resulting in both accounts becoming invalid.
Solution: Change the email address of one or both user accounts so they are unique or deactivate one of the duplicate user accounts.
If one of the user accounts is already in an inactive state, you can disregard the report sent previously by Extensiv as this will be filtered out on our future reports. Note that only one email address can be used per user account.
Failed email delivery test:
- Issue: The email address was identified as invalid by Never Bounce. Never Bounce is an external service that checks for the validity of email addresses.
Solution: Email addresses must be valid and accessible by an inbox. If the email doesn’t exist, please update to a valid email address. If you believe the email is valid and is being blocked by a spam filter, please contact your IT department.
If you believe the email is valid, you have a couple of options:
- Create an Extensiv support case and we will help troubleshoot.
- Fill out the request to validate email address form to confirm the email address is a valid and accessible email address. If the submitted email address matches an email address previously marked invalid in your invalid email report, nothing more needs to be done. Our system will approve the email address, and the user will receive an invite to join Extensiv within the next day.