Updated on January 26th, 2023
- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Error Code: ValueNotSupported. Not assigned to Customer X
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Setting Up International Warehouse Group
- Setting Up Kelly Global Logistics
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager API Permissions
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Alerts
- Amazon MCF
- ApparelMagic OMS
- Bergen Logistics
- CIO Direct
- Connected Business
- Core Warehouse
- CoreCommerce OMS
- CSV Warehouse
- Dear OMS
- EasyPost Fulfillment
- Feature List
- Good Cang
- Infoplus Commerce
- Katana MRP
- Landmark Global
- Moulton Logistics
- NetSuite OMS
- Northstar Automation
- Omni Logistics
- Rakuten Super Logistics
- Red Stag Fulfillment
- RF Pathways
- Rockpoint Logistics
- Ruby Has
- Ship Central
- Ship-Right Solutions
- Shopping Cart Fulfillment
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Settings Order
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS - Cannot acknowledge inventory for non-manual sales channels
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Inventory Not Syncing (Sync Per Order Manager Sales Channel Mode)
- How to enable inventory sync from Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Vin eRetail
- Wolin Design Group
- Zoho Inventory
- 3PL Central
Moulton - Setting Up Rush or other Shipping Codes
All the options for sending Ship Methods to Moulton are listed below. These are found in the Carts Edit Setup page.
- To add your supported Ship Methods into Extensiv Integration Manager, Go to the Ship Methods tab of Integration Manager and click on WMS Shipping Method List.
- Here, on the left side, enter your Moulton Ship Code for each shipping option. On the right side, enter a user-friendly description as well as the carrier code. EG. USPS
- If you've enabled Reject Unmapped Shipping Codes, then as orders load Integration Manager will send you an email each time a new/unknown ship method loads. You will be asked to map it to one of the Moulton Ship Codes you entered before the order gets forwarded to Moulton.
When using Rush offer codes, you will need to have Moulton setup an Offer Code for every delivery speed you plan on offering including Standard Shipping. If you will only be offering Standard Shipping and no other shipping types, you do not need to setup any offer codes or follow these directions.
- In your Integration Manager Cart Settings, scroll down to the Moulton Settings section set Moulton Ship Method to "Offer Code".
- On the same screen under, Order Load Options, also enable the Reject Unmapped Shipping Codes option.
- Be sure to click OK to save your changes.
- Go to the Ship Methods tab of Integration Manager and click on WMS Shipping Method List.
- Here, on the left side, enter your Moulton Offer Code for each shipping option. On the right side, enter a user-friendly description.
- Note: When using this functionality, you must also ask Moulton to setup an offer code for standard shipping. We recommend you use: STDSHIP
- Alternatively you can setup a Ship Method with a blank code and use that instead.
- Now, as orders load, Integration Manager will send you an email each time a new/unknown ship method loads. You will be asked to map it to one of the Moulton Offer Codes before the order gets forwarded to Moulton.
- You can also set them up ahead of time by going to the Ship Methods tab and selecting your shopping cart. On the left, enter the shipping code exactly as it appears in your shopping cart. On the right select the matching Moulton Offer Code to use.
If you have an Amazon connection setup and want to pass Prime orders to Moulton:
- Notify Moulton to expect Prime orders and have them setup the offer code: PRIME
- Under your Amazon cart settings in Integration Manager, you'll find a setting labeled "Ship Code for Prime Orders." Enter the value: PRIME
- Make sure you add PRIME to your WMS Shipping Method List.
- Make sure you have followed the directions above in the Step-by-step guide.
- Any ship methods you don't want sent to Moulton will need to be mapped to a blank or Standard Shipping Code in the WMS Shipping Method List.