Updated on January 18th, 2023
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Error Code: ValueNotSupported. Not assigned to Customer X
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Setting Up International Warehouse Group
- Setting Up Kelly Global Logistics
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager API Permissions
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Alerts
- Amazon MCF
- ApparelMagic OMS
- Bergen Logistics
- CIO Direct
- Connected Business
- Core Warehouse
- CoreCommerce OMS
- CSV Warehouse
- Dear OMS
- EasyPost Fulfillment
- Feature List
- Good Cang
- Infoplus Commerce
- Katana MRP
- Landmark Global
- Moulton Logistics
- NetSuite OMS
- Northstar Automation
- Omni Logistics
Quickbooks Commerce OMS (Formerly TradeGecko)
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration Overview
- Setting Up Quickbooks Commerce OMS
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Tax Settings
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS Order Settings
- Vend POS to Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration
- Ebay to Quickbooks Commerce OMS Integration
- Orders Are Loading Into TradeGecko Without Ship Methods
- Quickbooks Commerce order_line_items.variant can't be blank
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS error: The access token expired
- Quickbooks Commerce OMS - The access token was revoked
- Quickbooks Commerce Customer Linking
- Duplicate Orders Created in Quickbooks Commerce
- Rakuten Super Logistics
- Red Stag Fulfillment
- RF Pathways
- Rockpoint Logistics
- Ruby Has
- Ship Central
- Ship-Right Solutions
- Shopping Cart Fulfillment
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Settings Order
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS - Cannot acknowledge inventory for non-manual sales channels
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Inventory Not Syncing (Sync Per Order Manager Sales Channel Mode)
- How to enable inventory sync from Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Stitch Labs OMS
- Vin eRetail
- Wolin Design Group
- Zoho Inventory
- 3PL Central
EasyPost Testing Guide
Before going live with your EasyPost, please read EasyPost Fulfillment Integration Overview before taking action. You will want to go through the following steps in order to ensure that the integration can be completed efficiently and smoothly.
Step 1 - EasyPost Fulfillment Account - [In EasyPost]
Please be aware that your EasyPost account type must be a Fulfillment Account. Please reach out to EasyPost support if you want to modify your EP account type.
Step 2 - Upload your testing products to EasyPost Dashboard - [In EasyPost]
Please be aware that EasyPost has 2 environments on the EP Dashboard.
- TESTING (Inventory must be set for testing products)
When conducting testing with EasyPost, please make sure to set Extensiv Integration Manager EasyPost Test Mode to Enable.
For a detailed guide regarding EP product upload, please visit EasyPost Creating New Product Guide.
Step 3 - Complete Integration Manager Shopping Cart Integrations and Load Orders - [In Integration Manager]
Please refer to Order Source Page and connect Integration Manager to your Sales Channels/Carts.
Step 4 - Map your marketplace products to your EasyPost Barcode inside Integration Manager - [In Integration Manager]
You must turn on Inventory Sync in Integration Manager by going to Merchants --> Edit Setup --> Synchronization with WMS. It might take a while for Integration Manager to download your EP Item Barcode (Step 2 must be completed).
In order to make sure that orders can flow correctly from Integration Manager to EasyPost, the products will need to be mapped correctly:
- Mapping the product identifier that is passed on from the marketplace to the corresponding EP product
- Please visit Integration Manager Creating Aliases page for instructions.
- To batch upload Aliases, please visit Upload Product Aliases.
Please reach out to Integration Manager Support when you finish your testing. The support team will remove all your testing products before going live.