Updated on July 28th, 2023
- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
- Recent Articles
- Fulfillment Marketplace
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Error Code: ValueNotSupported. Not assigned to Customer X
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Setting Up International Warehouse Group
- Setting Up Kelly Global Logistics
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager API Permissions
- Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager Alerts
- Amazon MCF
- ApparelMagic OMS
- Bergen Logistics
- CIO Direct
- Connected Business
- Core Warehouse
- CoreCommerce OMS
- CSV Warehouse
- Dear OMS
- EasyPost Fulfillment
- Feature List
- Good Cang
- Infoplus Commerce
- Katana MRP
- Landmark Global
- Moulton Logistics
- NetSuite OMS
- Northstar Automation
- Omni Logistics
- Rakuten Super Logistics
- Red Stag Fulfillment
- RF Pathways
- Rockpoint Logistics
- Ruby Has
- Ship Central
- Ship-Right Solutions
- Shopping Cart Fulfillment
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Overview
- Setting Up Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Settings Order
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS - Cannot acknowledge inventory for non-manual sales channels
- Extensiv Order Manager OMS Inventory Not Syncing (Sync Per Order Manager Sales Channel Mode)
- How to enable inventory sync from Extensiv Order Manager OMS
- Vin eRetail
- Wolin Design Group
- Zoho Inventory
- 3PL Central
Auto Printing Labels with Shippo
The Extensiv Integration Manager integration with Shippo provides several additional features on top of the standard Shippo platform. The most powerful of these is the ability to auto-print a shipping label as soon as it is generated in Shippo. Here's how to set this up.
Connect your Shippo account
Make sure you have connection your Shippo account. See our article on Setting Up Shippo.
Auto printing requires a Windows computer as well as a modern browser like Chrome or FireFox.
Java is required. You can download it here: https://java.com/en/download/
Internet Explorer and Windows XP are not supported.
Make sure you have a printer installed in Windows. A thermal label printer is preferred. In the printer's "Printing Preferences", make sure you have set accurate paper dimensions. Eg. 4in x 6in for thermal labels.
- Log in to Integration Manager and go to the Shipping tab. If you have not logged in to Shippo yet, the page will display a Shippo Login screen for you to log in.
2. Click on at the top of the page. A download will be triggered. You may get a warning. If so, click Keep. Then click on the file to open it.
3. Wait for the application to launch. This may take a minute. Once it is ready a small box will appear in the lower right of your screen.
This is the application. You don't need to do anything with it other than leave it open as long as you plan to ship. You can minimize it to get it out of the way.
A list of your available printers will appear at the top of the Integration Manager page. Select your desired printer. Integration Manager will remember your selection in the future.
You may now begin purchasing your shipping labels from Shippo. Once purchased, you can skip the Download step in shippo as the label will be sent directly to your printer!