3PL Warehouse Manager
- Extensiv Hub
- 3PL Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Order Manager
- Integration Manager
- Network Manager
- Extensiv Release Notes
- Billing Manager
Shipping with Purolator
This article reviews the features and services available when shipping Purolator orders through Small Parcel Suite, as well as how to connect a Purolator carrier account to Small Parcel Suite.
|Label Provider||Supports Purolator?|
Requires recipient to sign for a delivery and be at least 21 years old
Insurance available for purchase through carrier
Allows recipient to receive text or email notification upon delivery
|Domestic Shipping||Shipping supported in U.S.
|Electronic Customs Submission||Commercial invoice is automatically delivered to customs after shipping label is printed||No|
|End of Day (Electronic)||Order is automatically manifested with carrier||Yes|
|End of Day (PDF)||Manifest can be downloaded as a PDF file||Yes**|
|International Shipping||Shipping supported outside of U.S.||Yes*|
|Label Reference Fields||
Allows up to three label messages per shipping label
|Multi-Package Shipping||Multiple packages allowed per shipment
|Multiple Accounts||Allows connection of multiple prepaid billing accounts||Yes|
Returns estimated shipping rates
|Return Labels||Allows printing of return labels||Yes|
Requires someone at or near the delivery address to sign at time of delivery
|Tracking||Verification of delivery progress
*Please note the following Purolator shipping requirements:
- The Ship From Company must be 30 characters or less for each label.
- The standard weight limit for Purolator shipments is 70 lbs. Shipments heavier than 70 lbs will require special handling and receive a surcharge. The maximum weight for a Purolator shipment is 150 lbs.
- Purolator labels can only be voided the same day they were created.
**Purolator does not allow you to void a shipping label if you've already generated an End of Day PDF for that shipment.
The ship services listed below are available when shipping Purolator orders in 3PL Warehouse Manager. Please note that these service names may vary slightly from their official carrier labels.
|Purolator Express 9 AM||Canada|
|Purolator Express 10:30 AM||Canada|
|Purolator Express Evening||Canada|
|Purolator Express International||International|
|Purolator Express U.S.||United States|
|Purolator Express U.S. 9AM||United States|
|Purolator Express U.S. 10:30AM||United States|
|Purolator Express U.S. 12:00||United States|
|Purolator Ground 9AM||Canada|
|Purolator Ground 10:30AM||Canada|
|Purolator Ground Evening||Canada|
|Purolator Ground U.S.||United States|
Before you can start shipping orders through Purolator, you must first connect your Purolator account to Small Parcel Suite from the Small Parcel Settings page.
Once you connect a customer's Purolator account to Small Parcel Suite, you cannot use your primary warehouse account for that customer when shipping with Purolator.
- Navigate to the Small Parcel space, then select Settings and choose a customer from the drop-down menu.
- In the Carrier Accounts section, click Create.
- Using the drop-down menus, specify whether you are setting up a 'Warehouse Account' or 'Customer Account', select the relevant warehouse or customer, choose Purolator, then click Next.
- For 'Account Nickname', enter a descriptive name to identify the account.
- Enter the 'Account Number' and 'Activation Key' associated with the account, then click Connect to receive a confirmation message.
If you need help retrieving your activation key, please reach out to your account representative at Purolator.
Once connected, the carrier account is instantly set up, and your warehouse can start shipping against the account.
If this carrier account is registered in a country that is different from where your 3PL account is located (defined under Admin > Manage Company Info), you must first reach out to Support so they can update this carrier account's home country before you can begin shipping with the account.
We recommend printing 1–2 test shipping labels at least one business day in advance of needing to print labels for active shipments.
If you plan on connecting multiple accounts for a single carrier, please see Connecting Multiple Accounts for the Same Carrier before repeating Steps 1–5 above.