Updated on February 22nd, 2023
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Test Category
- Amazon Direct Fulfillment
Amazon Seller Central
- Error: Amazon MWS Developer Access is About to Expire
- Missing Amazon Seller Central Orders
- Amazon Inventory Error - An FBA offer already exists on this SKU
- Amazon Could Not Upload Tracking
- Amazon Inventory Sync Issue
- Amazon - Access to Orders.ListOrders is denied
- Amazon Marketplace Integration Overview
- Amazon Marketplace Alerts
- Amazon Marketplace Settings
- Amazon Marketplace Extra Fields
- Amazon - No valid marketplaces
- Amazon Ship Methods
- Setting Up Amazon Seller Central
- Amazon orders marked as late even when shipped same day
- Amazon Ship Confirmation Delays
- ByDesign Freedom
- CS Cart
- CSV Cart
- Dear Systems
- eBay Integration Overview
- Setting Up Ebay
- eBay Settings
- Ebay Error - Variation level SKU should be supplied to revise a Multi-SKU item.
- How to find "Sales Record Number" in eBay?
- Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool - Ebay
- Ebay listings not syncing with Extensiv Integration Manager
- Ebay Auth token is expired
- You've reached the number of items you can list - Ebay
- Using eBay Global Shipping Program
- Feature List
- Google Shopping
- Integral Group
- Lightspeed Retail
- Setting Up Magento
- Setting Up Magento 2
- Magento 1 Settings
- Magento 2 Settings
- Supported Plugins - Magento
- Invalid api path - Magento
- Magento 2 Permissions Error
- Magento orders missing products
- SOAP extension is not loaded - Error Message
- Access Denied - Magento
- Invalid carrier specified - Magento
- Magento Shipment Emails Don't Include Tracking Number
- Performing tests inside CommerceHub Testing Portal
- Setting Up CommerceHub OrderStream
- CommerceHub OrderStream Settings
- CommerceHub OrderStream Invoices
- CommerceHub Required Resources
- CommerceHub Orders Late or Not Shipped
- CommerceHub Inventory Not Updating
- CommerceHub Confirmation Error - PO does not exist for this relationship
- CommerceHub Confirmation Error - PO is not in a state where this action can be applied
- Setup Merchant SKUs and UPCs - CommerceHub
- CommerceHub Walmart.com
- Setting Up PrestaShop
- PrestaShop Settings
- Error pulling mapping code from PrestaShop
- Internal error. To see this error please display the PHP errors. - PrestaShop
- Blank Tracking Number - PrestaShop
- Shipping Confirmation Error - PrestaShop
- Fatal Error - PrestaShop
- Internal Server Error 500 - PrestaShop
- Unexpected HTTP Status 302 - PrestaShop
- Pulse Commerce
Quickbooks Commerce (Formerly TradeGecko)
- TradeGecko - The access token expired
- TradeGecko Integration Overview
- Setting Up TradeGecko
- TradeGecko Settings
- TradeGecko Couldn't Find OrderLineItem
- TradeGecko - You don't have permission to update this fulfillment
- TradeGecko - The access token was revoked
- Load Packed Orders from TradeGecko
- How do I get TradeGecko to send Shipping Notification Emails?
- Why Do My TradeGecko Orders Have A Crossed Out Line?
- Shift4Shop - 3DCart
- Shopify Payment Status Info
- Shopify Inventory Not Syncing
- Shopify Integration Overview
- Setting Up Shopify
- Shopify Settings
- Shopify API Subject to Breaking Changes
- Shipping Method Setup - Shopify
- Shopify Filter Order Rules
- Shopify - Line Items: must be stocked at the same location
- Shopify Custom Fulfillment Service - Routing Items
- Shopify Products say: Unavailable on Extensiv Integration Manager
- How to Cancel & Refund a Shopify order from Extensiv Integration Manager
- How to Ignore Shopify POS Orders
- Shopify - This action requires write_orders scope
- Shopify - All line items of a fulfillment must use the same fulfillment service
- Order Manager
- SPS Commerce
- Stitch Labs
- Uniware ClearConnect
- Vend POS
- Vin eRetail
- Walmart Marketplace & DSV
- Web Shop Manager
- Setting Up WooCommerce
- Setting WooCommerce Timezone
- WooCommerce Settings
- Sorry, you are not allowed to create resources - WooCommerce
- Fix WooCommerce Permissions
- Error adding notes to order - WooCommerce
- WooCommerce reported a file not found error
- Invalid response from WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Confirmation Methods
- WooCommerce Inventory Sync
- Conflicting Order Numbers - WooCommerce
- Cannot connect to WooCommerce site
- WooCommerce Ship Methods
- Cannot communicate securely with peer - WooCommerce
- API key provided does not have write permissions - WooCommerce
- XML Cart
- Yahoo Stores - Small Business
- Zoho Inventory
Setting Up Magento
This article is for Magento 1. The latest version of Magento is Magento 2. If you have Magento 2, the setup instructions for that version can be found here.
You can view your current version of Magento by logging into the Admin panel and scrolling to the very bottom.
- Order Download
- Shipment Confirmation - Detailed
- Inventory Sync
- Magento Enterprise
- Magento Community
- Magento URL
may be either http or https, and may contain directories (ex. https://www.cartrover.com/shop/realshop/private/api/soap/?wsdl)
- API User
- API Key
Log in to your Magento store. (not your account at magentocommerce.com)
Go to: System -> Web Services -> SOAP/XML RPC - Roles
- Click: Add New Role, Give it a name like Integration Manager then click Role Resources.
- Check Shopping Cart, Sales, Catalog Inventory and everything in them. Also make sure Catalog > Product > Update is selected.
- Click Save Role at the top.
Next, go to: System -> Web Services -> SOAP/XML RPC - Users
Click: Add new user
Click: Create API Key
- Or fill out the form and choose and save a long random string for the API Key.
- In the sidebar, click User Role. Then select the role you just created.
Orders must have the order state processing for Integration Manager to download them. Note that Magento has both a "status" and "state" field for orders. You can map your statuses to the desired state within Magento.
The minimum supported version of Magento is 1.
WSI compliance mode enabled
Integration Manager needs to know the WS-I Compliance mode Magento is in.
- To see how this is set, go to System > Configuration > Magento Core API and look at: WS-I Compliance. The default is usually No.
2. While you're here, please set Enable WSDL Cache to Yes to improve your site efficiency.
Limit to single store ID
This allows you to only pull orders for a specific Store ID, rather than all stores.
- To find your Store ID, go to System -> Manage Stores and click on the desired store name in the right column.
- The Store ID will be listed in the URL of the webpage: