Updated on February 21st, 2023
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Test Category
- Amazon Direct Fulfillment
Amazon Seller Central
- Error: Amazon MWS Developer Access is About to Expire
- Missing Amazon Seller Central Orders
- Amazon Inventory Error - An FBA offer already exists on this SKU
- Amazon Could Not Upload Tracking
- Amazon Inventory Sync Issue
- Amazon - Access to Orders.ListOrders is denied
- Amazon Marketplace Integration Overview
- Amazon Marketplace Alerts
- Amazon Marketplace Settings
- Amazon Marketplace Extra Fields
- Amazon - No valid marketplaces
- Amazon Ship Methods
- Setting Up Amazon Seller Central
- Amazon orders marked as late even when shipped same day
- Amazon Ship Confirmation Delays
- ByDesign Freedom
- CS Cart
- CSV Cart
- Dear Systems
- eBay Integration Overview
- Setting Up Ebay
- eBay Settings
- Ebay Error - Variation level SKU should be supplied to revise a Multi-SKU item.
- How to find "Sales Record Number" in eBay?
- Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool - Ebay
- Ebay listings not syncing with Extensiv Integration Manager
- Ebay Auth token is expired
- You've reached the number of items you can list - Ebay
- Using eBay Global Shipping Program
- Feature List
- Google Shopping
- Integral Group
- Lightspeed Retail
- Setting Up Magento
- Setting Up Magento 2
- Magento 1 Settings
- Magento 2 Settings
- Supported Plugins - Magento
- Invalid api path - Magento
- Magento 2 Permissions Error
- Magento orders missing products
- SOAP extension is not loaded - Error Message
- Access Denied - Magento
- Invalid carrier specified - Magento
- Magento Shipment Emails Don't Include Tracking Number
- Performing tests inside CommerceHub Testing Portal
- Setting Up CommerceHub OrderStream
- CommerceHub OrderStream Settings
- CommerceHub OrderStream Invoices
- CommerceHub Required Resources
- CommerceHub Orders Late or Not Shipped
- CommerceHub Inventory Not Updating
- CommerceHub Confirmation Error - PO does not exist for this relationship
- CommerceHub Confirmation Error - PO is not in a state where this action can be applied
- Setup Merchant SKUs and UPCs - CommerceHub
- CommerceHub Walmart.com
- Setting Up PrestaShop
- PrestaShop Settings
- Error pulling mapping code from PrestaShop
- Internal error. To see this error please display the PHP errors. - PrestaShop
- Blank Tracking Number - PrestaShop
- Shipping Confirmation Error - PrestaShop
- Fatal Error - PrestaShop
- Internal Server Error 500 - PrestaShop
- Unexpected HTTP Status 302 - PrestaShop
- Pulse Commerce
Quickbooks Commerce (Formerly TradeGecko)
- TradeGecko - The access token expired
- TradeGecko Integration Overview
- Setting Up TradeGecko
- TradeGecko Settings
- TradeGecko Couldn't Find OrderLineItem
- TradeGecko - You don't have permission to update this fulfillment
- TradeGecko - The access token was revoked
- Load Packed Orders from TradeGecko
- How do I get TradeGecko to send Shipping Notification Emails?
- Why Do My TradeGecko Orders Have A Crossed Out Line?
- Shift4Shop - 3DCart
- Shopify Payment Status Info
- Shopify Inventory Not Syncing
- Shopify Integration Overview
- Setting Up Shopify
- Shopify Settings
- Shopify API Subject to Breaking Changes
- Shipping Method Setup - Shopify
- Shopify Filter Order Rules
- Shopify - Line Items: must be stocked at the same location
- Shopify Custom Fulfillment Service - Routing Items
- Shopify Products say: Unavailable on Extensiv Integration Manager
- How to Cancel & Refund a Shopify order from Extensiv Integration Manager
- How to Ignore Shopify POS Orders
- Shopify - This action requires write_orders scope
- Shopify - All line items of a fulfillment must use the same fulfillment service
- Order Manager
- SPS Commerce
- Stitch Labs
- Uniware ClearConnect
- Vend POS
- Vin eRetail
- Walmart Marketplace & DSV
- Web Shop Manager
- Setting Up WooCommerce
- Setting WooCommerce Timezone
- WooCommerce Settings
- Sorry, you are not allowed to create resources - WooCommerce
- Fix WooCommerce Permissions
- Error adding notes to order - WooCommerce
- WooCommerce reported a file not found error
- Invalid response from WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Confirmation Methods
- WooCommerce Inventory Sync
- Conflicting Order Numbers - WooCommerce
- Cannot connect to WooCommerce site
- WooCommerce Ship Methods
- Cannot communicate securely with peer - WooCommerce
- API key provided does not have write permissions - WooCommerce
- XML Cart
- Yahoo Stores - Small Business
- Zoho Inventory
Shopify Payment Status Info
Extensiv Integration Manager filters on Financial Status (aka Payment Status) when importing orders. This is done to ensure that unpaid or refunded orders are not accidentally loaded and then shipped to the customer.
By default, Integration Manager loads orders in the Paid or Partially Refunded statuses.
Available Payment Status Options in Integration Manager
The customer's card has been verified and the funds held. Funds will need to be captured later on, usually when the order has shipped.
Orders paid via Cash, Check, or COD will be listed as pending until the payment is manually marked as received.
Funds have been completely collected from the customer.
Payment was collected manually in Shopify but only a portion of the order has been paid.
Payment was fully received, but a portion was refunded to the customer. This often happens when a customer requests to cancel one of the item on their order, but not the entire order.
Paid or Partially Refunded
This is a special Integration Manager status that checks for both Paid orders and Partially Refunded orders. These are the orders that most sellers want to ship.
Payment was received, but the entire order was refunded.
Order was never paid, and was then canceled.
Orders in any of the following Statuses: Authorized, Pending, Expired, or Partially Paid
This is a special Integration Manager status that will load all orders, regardless of payment status.
What is the proper payment status to load?
This depends on your Shopify configuration, but there are two primary options:
- If you are collecting full payment up front as soon as the customer orders, select Paid or Partially Refunded to ensure that all paid orders, and orders that were partially canceled/refunded are loaded and forwarded for shipping
- If you are not capturing payment until after orders ship, select Authorized to have those orders loaded by Integration Manager. When selected, Integration Manager will also ask you if you would like us to automatically Capture Order Payments After Fulfilled. If enabled, when Integration Manager sends tracking back to Shopify, we will also tell Shopify to collect the held/authorized funds from the customer's card.
How do I load two payment statuses?
The most common two payments statuses to load are Paid or Partially Refunded, so we offer that as a special option.
Another common scenario is needing to load both Paid and Authorized orders. Unfortunately, because these two payment types are handled so differently, we cannot load them at the same time, but there is a solution.
- Setup a Integration Manager connection to your store to pull in Paid or Partially Refunded orders.
- Setup a second Integration Manager connection to your same store to pull in Authorized orders.
- Add an order tag to either your Authorized or your Paid orders, to further differentiate them.
- Enable the Integration Manager Filter Orders By Order Tags option for each connection to either load or skip orders with that tag. This way, the two sets of orders can never become crossed and double loaded.
This can also be configured in Integration Manager by using the Order Pickup Action option on the Authorized orders to ensure they are not loaded again later on when they become Paid.
These steps can be extended to additional payment statuses or scenarios if you have orders from many different sources in Shopify that all need to follow different payment workflows.